9. FOUR LITTLE BIRDS

CHAPTER NINE 

FOUR LITTLE BIRDS.

"YOU KNOW WHAT WE FORGOT?" Echo suddenly asked, stopping from leading the group further into the mines. She turned around to look at the boys as she and the weird sisters held lit lanterns in their hands, "Music," She stated as Prudence, Dorcas and Agatha walked to stand behind her, smirking at the jocks, "We can't have a party without music."

The redhead set her lantern down.

"Wait, I hear something," Prudence said, a smirk on her lips. As soon as the words left her mouth, distant singing could be heard, echoing off the walls of the tunnel, "Listen."

"This is so messed up," Echo heard one of the jocks muttering under his breath as he set down a box of beers.

"I love this song," Agatha said.

"Me too," Prudence added.

"Me three," Dorcas said.

"Me four," Echo added, her eyes not leaving the jocks.

"That's impossible," One of the guys says, shaking his head as the distant singing got slightly louder, "Where the hell is that coming from?"

Prudence began walking towards the boys, undoing the top button of her dress, "It's so warm in here. Probably because we're so close to him."

"Who?"

"You know who."

"Guys, we should go," One of the jocks said nervously.

Billy turned his head to look at his friend "Shut the hell up, Ed."

Before anyone else could say anything, Dorcas and Agatha stepped forwards, undoing their dresses and letting them fall to the ground. Leaving them in their black lingerie. The boys - sharing an excited look - began to undress quickly.

Echo walked forwards, her eyes focused purely on Billy as she reached him. Standing right in front of the jock, the redhead unbuttoned her green dress, letting it fall down and hit the ground before she stepped over it.

"What do you think?" Prudence suddenly asked, "Too bright?" She tilted her head over her shoulder and lifted her hand up towards the lanterns which dimmed immediately, "There, that's better."

"Much better," Dorcas said, before she wrapped her arms around Ed.

"So much better," Agatha parroted before her lips collided with ones belonging to one of the jocks.

Echo reached her arms around Billy's neck, bringing him down closer to her and connecting their lips. They kissed feverishly as his hands travelled down her body. The redhead suddenly moved her head, leaving Billy's lips alone and exposed her neck. Without a second thought, Billy attached his lips to Echo's neck, kissing and sucking lightly as the redhead muttered a spell under her breath and closed her eyes.

When she re-opened them, she was fully clothed standing besides the weird sisters, a Polaroid camera in her hands as the girls watched the jocks making out with one another passionately.

"Just look at them," Prudence said with an amused undertone to her voice, "They're so adorable."

"We should take a picture," Agatha added.

"Lucky thing I brought a camera," Echo stated, lifting the camera up to her eyes before pressing the shutter. The bright flash went off twice before the boys finally realised they were actually making out with one another.

Echo and the weird sisters chuckled as the redhead let each photograph fall out of the Polaroid camera right into her palm.

"You bitches are going to regret that!" Billy yelled, spotting the four girls standing further away from them.

"No, we won't," Echo said, shaking her head, "Because these photos will be up all over school if you lay a hand on Susie or any girl ever again."

"Let's get out of here," Ed pleaded.

"No one is going anywhere until you give us those photos!" Billy exclaimed, looking directly at the redhead.

"No, no, no," Prudence shook her head and took a step forwards, "No one's going anywhere because we're not done playing yet. You'll like this next game. It's called Devil..." She took a step forward, "In the..." She lifted her hand up, "Dark," Prudence snapped her fingers and the whole tunnel turned pitch black. 

"What the hell?" Billy exclaimed as the boys began shouting over one another.

"What are they doing?"

"What's going on?"

"Everyone stay calm. If we can't see them, they can't see us," Billy called out to his friends.

Echo heard Prudence chuckling, "That's where you're wrong."

The redhead lifted the Polaroid camera back up to her face and pressed the shutter, illuminating the tunnel with a brief flash of light.

"Guys! Did you feel that? Something touched me!" Ed yelled, panic lacing his voice as another bright flash illuminated the dark walls of the tunnel.

Echo smirked to herself when she heard all four of the jocks screaming in pure fear as she noticed the weird sisters standing around them with skeleton faces that lit up anytime Echo pressed the shutter of her camera.

"It touched me!"

The weird sisters chuckled as the jocks screamed and began scrambling to find their way back out of the tunnel. As they did so, the three girls finally left them, walking back to the redhead Spellman who stood there holding a stack of photographs. Prudence handed her a cage filled with four little birds.

"Souvenirs from tonight," Agatha stated as the lanterns lit up again.

"You girls are spoiling me," Echo said, a twinkle in her eye as she looked at the birds before her gaze turned back to the sisters and the four girls slowly made their way out of the mine, "Lets hope a few weeks of impotence might teach them better manners," The redhead stated as she walked besides Prudence.

"If you're going to be attending the Academy, why even bother with the boys?" Prudence asked, "They'll soon be out of your life."

"I don't want them harassing my friend when I'm gone or any of my sister's other friends," Echo shrugged.

"If you two care about them so much, why leave them? If you have a choice?"

"I'm not sure if we do," Echo stated, "I don't mind being transferred, but Sabrina on the other hand, well, she's getting a lot of pressure to transfer. Father Blackwood came to our house last night."

"What?" Prudence asked as the weird sisters stopped walking simultaneously, "The High Priest visited your sister?"

"To relieve her of her doubts," Echo shrugged, looking at Prudence before the girls started walking again, "But, I'm not sure if it did though."

AN- So, thinking about later seasons, do you guys want Echo to be with Nick (like originally planned) or with Harvey as well?