2. TROGLODYTE FOOTBALL PLAYERS.

CHAPTER TWO

TROGLODYTE FOOTBALL PLAYERS.

"GOOD MORNING AUNTIES, ECHO, AMBROSE," Sabrina cheerfully greeted as she strolled into the Spellman kitchen, Echo instantly noticed the shoe box in her hands.

"Morning, darling, how did you sleep?" Aunt Hilda asked, even more cheerfully than the teenage witch.

"Tempestuously, by the sounds of it," Aunt Zelda commented, looking over her newspaper at the blonde.

"Now that you mentioned it, Aunt Zee, I did wake up once or twice," Sabrina nodded, "It's an exciting time...in more ways than one."

Echo raised an eyebrow at her twin, before her eyes fall upon a new necklace wrapped around Sabrina's neck, one her hand had unconsciously grabbed when she was speaking. Echo also noted the sparkle in Sabrina's hazel eyes and instantly realised that the necklace must've been a gift from Harvey Kinkle.

"Hmm. I remember the week before my dark baptism," Aunt Zelda reminiscent. She placed the newspaper down and looked between the twins, taking a drag of her cigarette, "It felt as if my real life were finally beginning. I barely slept."

Aunt Hilda strolled over and placed a plate of freshly made pancakes in front of Sabrina, "Rabbit's feet under your pillow tonight, you'll sleep like the dead."

"Speaking of the dead," Sabrina stated, placing her hands over the shoe box tenderly, "A bat flew into my room last night. Smashed through one of my windows."

"Aw, poor bat," Echo commented, taking a sip of her ginger tea.

"You want me to bring him back?" Ambrose asked, moving his book away from his face.

"No, Ambrose," Aunt Zelda quickly said, sending the boy a pointed look, "We'll have none of your necromancy."

"Is it okay if I bury it in the garden?" The blonde questioned, ignoring Ambrose's earlier question.

"Yes. As you wish," Aunt Hilda nodded, walking over with two jars of emerald blue coloured liquid, "You can bury it in the pet cemetery by the sundial. There's room there," She placed a jar each in front of the twins.

"Wait, what's that?" Echo asked, looking at the strange liquid in front of her.

"Before it can be baptised, the temples of your bodies needs to be purified," Zelda clarified, "Cleansed of its toxins."

"This is actually milk and eggs and rosemary and agrimony, and a cup of vanilla and a pinch of John the Conqueror root and tannis...Uh, and other herbs from my garden," Aunt Hilda listed off, "Drink up, darlings."