5. SPIDERS

CHAPTER FIVE

SPIDERS.

EXACTLY AT MIDNIGHT, ECHO LEFT her bedroom, accompanied by the fox - Vulpecula - and a single photograph of Principle Hawthorne. 

The redhead reached Ambrose's bedroom just in time to see Sabrina rounding the corner, breathing heavily and cladded in her pyjamas and dressing gown, "You alright?" Echo asked, raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow at her sister.

"Yeah," The blonde nodded, "Just thought I was late."

Echo nodded and before she could reply, the door to Ambrose's bedroom swung open and the warlock looked at the twins with an amused grin as he laid on his bed, "Finally," He said jokingly, "I thought you'd gotten lost."

Echo rolled her eyes playfully and strolled in, Sabrina and Vulpecula both hot on her heels, before the redhead threw the photograph at her cousin. Who, picked it up and examined it before turning to look at the blonde with a smirk on his face, "This isn't like you, cousin, using witchcraft to settle personal vendettas," He commented, "Definitely like Echo, but not you."

Echo smirked and plopped herself down at his desk.

"These are desperate times, Ambrose," Sabrina stated, "But also it was Echo's idea."

Echo smiled proudly as Ambrose turned his head her way, "Of course it is," He mumbled, jokingly winking at the redhead.

"But remember, we don't want to kill Principal Hawthorne," Sabrina reminded the pair with a stern look on her face, "We just want to give him a good scare."

"I wouldn't mind him being dead," Echo mumbled under her breath.

"Ms. Wardwell told us he's terrified of spiders," Sabrina added, ignoring Echo's comment.

"Oh, that's easy, then" Ambrose said as he stood up from his bed, "It's lucky that Aunt Hilda keeps them as her familiars. Speaking of..." He stopped dead in his tracks in front of the sitting fox, "...I take it this one is yours, Echo?"

Echo smiled widely and nodded, "She is. Vulpecula. Gorgeous isn't she."

Ambrose nodded, "And cunning," He winked, passing her the photograph of Principal Hawthorne before he made his way out of the room, Sabrina quickly following him.

It didn't take longer than five minutes for the pair to come back, each with two small glass enclosures that held Aunt Hilda's spiders inside of. Echo stood up and watched carefully as Ambrose and Sabrina carefully placed them down on the carpet. She handed the photograph back to Ambrose as he opened the lid.

"Are you sure you don't want to kill him?" Ambrose asked, holding the photograph up to Sabrina, "Because we can do that."

"Yes, please!" Echo exclaimed, kneeling down besides Ambrose with an excited look on her face.