12. ANOTHER PATH

CHAPTER TWELVE 

ANOTHER PATH.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU doing, Sabrina?" Echo whisper-yelled at her sister, watching in disbelief as she walked over to stand besides the redhead, causing the nearby witches and warlocks to mummer amongst one another.

Sabrina looked at the book and her shoulders deflated when she spotted the name 'Echo Spellman' signed in fresh blood, "It might be too late for Echo, but I'm not signing my name in the book," The blonde said, glaring at the High Priest.

"Sabrina!" Zelda hissed, "What are you doing?"

"Everything you just said now, you didn't say that the other night," The blonde explained, looking frantically between the High Priest and her aunts, "Echo might've signed her name and given her life over but I won't," Echo rolled her eyes at the dramatic words that fell out of Sabrina's mouth, "I can't," She added before she turned around her eyes zooming from Zelda to Hilda," I'm sorry, aunties," She apologised and with that, Sabrina Spellman began running away from the baptism and into the dark woods.

"Get her," Father Blackwood said and Echo noticed a few witches and warlocks beginning to chant.

The redhead looked down at her hand and saw that the large cut was not there anymore, and it left no mark on her skin. She quickly walked towards her aunts who looked both proud and angry at the two twins.

"Well done, darling," Hilda congratulated the redhead, bending down to pick up her dress before she handed it to her with a proud smile.

"Your mother and father would've been so proud of you, Echo," Zelda said, looking calmly at the redhead.

Echo stepped into her dress and shoes,"Thank you, Aunt Zelda," She said with a small smile on her lips before she muttered a quick 'thanks' to Hilda once the woman had zipped her black dress back up. 

 "Let's go find your sister, shall we," Zelda suggested, anger visible in her eyes as she said those words.

"She'll probably be at home," Echo suggested, seeing as Sabrina heard the coven following after her, Echo instantly knew she wouldn't go anywhere else apart from home in fear of accidentally letting it slip to their friends what they really were.

Echo had been completely right with her prediction, as the whole coven ended up just outside of the Spellman house. The redhead instantly spotted her sister standing besides Ambrose, her dress looked ripped as she was covered head to toe in mud and leaves; practically looking as if she had just rolled around in them.

"While the blood moon still shines, you must come back and take your baptism and sign your name in the Book of the Beast," Father Blackwood said, holding onto the book as he led the group.