SRINAV

Prithvi lok was ruled by Maharaj Adarsh, son of lord Brahma, ever since the arrival of Kaliyug. He was assigned to create a society equivalent to a Paradise in the hard and evil times of Kaliyug, and make sure righteousness is still in the heart of common people.

He was married to Dakshyani but together they had no children of their own. Worried that who would be the next heir to the throne, they both did hard penance to Mata Parvati and Mata Laxmi to get a son.

Pleased by their penance, both the deities blessed them with a beautiful son. And they also told them the prophecy of his life.

"Maharaj Adarsh, aapke putra ki niyati Devi Harihareshwari hai. Iska janm unhe poorn karne ke liye hua hai." Mata Parvati said. Maharaj Adarsh smiled at that. But Dakshyani's face fell down.

"Kshama kijiye Mata, kintu ek Manushya ka vivah ek sarvashakti-shali Devi se ?" Dakshyani asked.

"Kyu nahi ? Mera janm bhi toh manushya kul mai hua tha, kintu maine bhi toh Mahadev se Vivah kiya." Mata Parvati said.

"Manushyata se Ishwaratwa ka maarg Kathin hai, kathore tapasya karni padti hai, vishwa bhar ka gyaan arjit karna padta hai. Yeh kaise karega ?" Dakshyani asked.

"Samay aane par sab hojayega Dakshyani." Mata Laxmi said.

"Chintit kyu hoti ho priye ? Yeh toh humara saubhagya hai ki humara putra swayam Devi Harihareshwari ke liye janma hai." Adarsh said.

"Mata Parvati aur Mata Laxmi aap dono hi iska naam karan kare." Adarsh said.

"Aapka putra Amarsri ko prem ka maarg dikhayega, iss liye iska naam hoga Srinav arthat prem." Mata Laxmi said.

"Abhar aapka." Adarsh and Dakshyani said.

"Kalyan ho !" Both the deities said and disappeared.

"Itni chintit kyu ho ?" Adarsh asked Dakshyani.

"Mujhe mere putra ke liye sukh, smriddhi aur aishwarya chahiye. Tapasya nahi." Dakshyani said as she walked out of the room with little Srinav. Maharaj Adarsh sighed.

Srinav grew up to be a dark and handsome prince, desired by all the women of the kingdom. But even amidst all of this he felt lonely like their someone out there he needs to know about but is not able to.

Dakshyani loved him extremely and was always worried about the prophecy. She had created a world for him where there was no place for Harihareshwari. In the palace the worship of Amarsri was forbidden, and Srinav rarely went outside and that to always with Dakshyani.

Maharaj Adarsh couldn't do anything in front of his wife, no matter how much he tried to Dakshyani's motherhood overpowered him. He felt helpless that despite knowing the answers to Srinav's questions he couldn't tell him. He just silently prayed to the gods to give some sense to Dakshyani who was trying to stop the inevitable.

In conclusion Srinav had no idea about the existence of Harihareshwari and he was the one born for her.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
A/N
A

AH FEELS SO GOOD TO WRITE THIS AGAIN.

COME ON DAKSHYANI DON'T BE PRAJAPATI DAKSH.