MUSIC OF LOVE

Vikram and Naradmuni felt sudden change in the atmosphere, Amardev didn't as he was lost in singing the bhajan.

"Yeh vatavaran mai sugandh kaisi ? Pawan ki gati bhi teevra ho gayi hai ? Sab kuch prasnchit hogaya hai." Vikram said.

"Lagta hai Devi Harihareshwari aane wali hai, Narayan-Narayan !" Naradmuni said and disappeared.

"Anuj ! Devi Harihareshwari aane wali hai ! Suna tumne !?" Vikram said shaking him and bringing him out of his world of bhajan.

"Kya jyesht ?" Amardev asked.

"Devi Harihareshwari aane wali hai ! Tumhara karya poorn huya ab jo karna hai mai karunga. Tum jao yaha se aur kahi chup jao aur smaran rakhna hum dono ke madhya mat aana ! Shigreh jao !" Vikram said pushing him away.

Amardev quickly made his way behind the bushes so he won't be seen by Amarsri but he can see her.

A bright light emerged out of nowhere and took a form of a woman. Vikram closed his eyes pretending to pray, the lights dimmed and from the bushes Amardev sighed seeing the blissful sight of Harihareshwari.

Amardev got a little upset as she was his brother's love and also the eyes he was looking for. So he left from there somewhere deep in the forest.

"Itna madhur bhajan gaa ke kisne mujhe pukara ?" Amarsri asked.

"Maine devi." Vikram lied.

"Kaho kyu pukara ?" Amarsri asked.

"Aapke liye bhog sajj kiya hai, apne hatho se bhog lagana chahta hu." Vikram said.

Amarsri fell silent, for some reason Vikram was not one she was expecting to meet. But no one else was also here.

"Kya huya devi kya aapke bhakt se koi bhul ho gayi ?" Vikram asked.

"Nahi-Nahi ! Aisi koi baat nahi hai." Amarsri said.

"Toh Padhariye." Vikram said.

Amardev was sadly roaming in the forests and suddenly heard a sound similar to a flute. But no one was here, his gaze then fell on a stem of bamboo.

He realized that the winds were going inside it and producing a sound. He went there and broke the stem and blew in it, creating a music. Amardev chuckled at the marvels of nature and again started blowing in it trying to make a tune of music.

Here Amarsri was sitting on a rock and Vikram brought the makhan and gave it to her. As Amarsri was about to take a eat a bite the music flute fell in her ears and she stopped.

"Devi, aap iss prakar ruk kyu gayi ? Bhog lagayiye aur mera prem Prasad grahan kijiye." Vikram said bring her out of the thoughts.

Amarsri again was about to take eat a bite but the captivating music of flute again fell on her ears. She stood up and puts the makhan aside, and goes to the direction from where the music was coming from, unable to resist herself.

"Harihareshwari ? Devi !?" Vikram called but she didn’t listen and walked away.

Amarsri followed the music and smiled seeing Amardev for some reason. Amardev felt a presence behind him, he turned around and froze seeing Amarsri.

"Aap yaha ? Aapko toh mere Jyesht Bhrata ne bulaya tha na ?" Amardev asked.

"Ha kintu uss swar ka naad adhik tejasvi tha." Amarsri said. Amardev fell silent, confused as what to say.

"Yeh swar madhur hai kintu adhure hai, aur Dali se yeh poorn nahi honge. Mujhe dijiye." Amarsri said.

Amardev gave her the bamboo stem and with her touch it became a golden basuri. She then gave it back to him.

"Ab prayas kare swar awashya poorn honge." Amarsri said.

Amardev nodded and started playing the basuri. Listening to the beautiful tune, Amarsri couldn't help but summon her Veena to play it along with him.

The music sounded extremely familiar to Amarsri and it reminded her of someone but she didn’t know who. Suddenly a vision flashed in her mind.

Seeing it her fingers stopped for a moment and frown appeared on her face, the man was familiar to her but she didn’t know who it was

Seeing it her fingers stopped for a moment and frown appeared on her face, the man was familiar to her but she didn’t know who it was. She shrugged it off so she doesn't ruin the music. Little did she know it was the same music she and Srinav danced on.

Both Amarsri and Amardev were so lost in music, their music of love. This all was seen by Vikram at distance who fumed in anger. He looked at the bowl of makhan in his hand and angrily threw it at the ground bringing both Amarsri and Amardev to their senses. Vikram stomped away angrily.

Amardev looked at Amarsri and realized what they both were doing, he cursed himself for coming between Vikram and her.

"Yeh uchit nahi hai, mujhe jana hoga." Amardev said.

"Bhog ke liye bulaya hai toh bhog nahi khilaoge ?" Amarsri asked.

Amardev wanted to resist but couldn't. How can he say no to those eyes ?

"Awashya." Amardev said.

They walked a little further and their gaze fell in the broken bowl of makhan.

"Kshama kijiye Harihareshwari, Jyesht ne aapke liye bahut shram se makhan banaya tha aur bhog bhi nahi laga paye." Amardev said.

Amarsri smiled and knelt down picking up a piece of bowl which still had a little makhan in it.

"Isme abhi thoda sa makhan shesh hai." Amarsri said. Amardev frowned.

"Itne se makhan mai aapko tripti mil jayegi ?" He asked confused.

"Agar bhog mai prem mila ho toh ek kan se tan toh kya man bhi tript hojata hai." Amarsri said smiling.

Amardev smiled and took a little makhan in his hand and fed it to her. A smile of satisfaction appeared on her face eating the blissful makhan.

"Aisa pratit hota hai ki issi swad ke khoj mujhe varsho se thi. Tumne bhog toh khila diya ab mujhe Prasad khilane ka awasar do." Amarsri said. Amardev nodded and she took a little makhan.

"Pata nahi itne swadisht bhog ki katori kisne tod di." Amarsri said and she raised her hand to feed Amardev, but sudden realization hits him and he backs away.

"Jyesht ? Hey ishwar yeh maine kya kardiya ? Mujhe jana hoga." Amardev said and runs away.

¤¤¤¤¤
A/N

VIKRAM SE BHOG AISE BHI NAHI LAGTA KYUKI USNE BAS MAKHAN AMARSRI KO DEDIYA JABKI AMARDEV NE SWAYAM KHILAYA.

BHAGWAN KO BHOG KHILATE HAI, UNKO DETE NAHI.