PREM-RAAS

Srinav stomps into his room completely saddened by the fact that Amarsri refused his love. But why wouldn't she ? He is just a mere mortal and she is a goddess.

Dakshyani saw his condition and entered his room. She kept a hand on his shoulder and asked him what happened, he told her everything. For a moment she her heart stopped beating hearing that Srinav loved Harihareshwari.

Dakshyani fell in deep thought as to why Amarsri refused to accept Srinav. If she is a Supreme deity then there must be a reason behind it. The prophecy of Mata Parvati and Mata Laxmi can't just be false. She decided it would be best to give Srinav some time alone so she left from there.

Refusal was something Srinav would never accept from Amarsri. He has to impress her so that she accepts him. But how ? There was no book about her in the royal library.

Suddenly he remembered the dream he had about her dance. She is the daughter of Mahadev so she surely would love it.

He went straight to a temple and asked the priestess to sing prayers for Harihar. The priestess was shocked as it went against the orders of Maharani Dakshyani but gave in as it's been years since she last sang it.

"Jab tak aap mere saath raas nahi khelti tab tak mai nritya karta rahunga. Aaj samast sansaar aapke prati mere prem ka Sakshi banega." Srinav muttered.

The priestess started singing. Srinav took the position and started dancing.

The crowd gathered as they heard the Harihar stotram after years and some heard it for the first time

The crowd gathered as they heard the Harihar stotram after years and some heard it for the first time. But what shocked them the most was that their Crown-Prince Srinav was dancing to it, and that too in the midnight.

The sound of music reached the palace and Dakshyani angrily came towards the temple as who is playing the harihar stotram, Maharaj Adarsh was following her behind.

When they reached the temple both were shocked seeing Srinav dancing to it. Adarsh was more happy than shock. Dakshyani was about interrupt Srinav but Adarsh stopped him from doing so.

"Yeh kya kar rahe aap !?" Dakshyani exclaimed.

"Dekhna Dakshyani aaj prem nritya ke roop mai bahar aayega." Adarsh said.

In her abode Amarsri was finding it difficult to meditate, the dance of Srinav was calling her and she wasn't able to resist no matter how hard she tried.

"Jao putri." Narayan kept saying in her brain.

"Aapko jana chahiye devi." Vaishno devi said telepathically.

Finally her eyes burst open and her divine gaze fell on Srinav's dance. Now she lost all the capability of resisting.

Down here everyone in the kingdom was looking at Srinav with confusion and shock that Dakshyani's own son is dancing to Harihar music.