ONE NAME

Srinav was sitting in his room with a thousand white lotuses around him. He takes a morpankh dipping it in the ink and starts writing on the lotus petals. He only has the time of a night to write the name of Vaishno devi on all the petals.

He was busy in writing but his mind was lost in the thoughts of Amarsri. Today when she held his hand, he felt that this was something he was missing in his life. Was it something special or was it just the touch of gods ? He didn't knew but whatever it was he loved it.

The night passed with Srinav being mesmerized by Amarsri. The next morning Dakshyani entered his room and found him writing the name of Vaishno devi in the last lotus.

Srinav turned around getting up and found Dakshyani smiling at him. He greeted her a good morning which she happily returned.

"Sabhi kamal ke pushpo par vaishno devi ka naam likh diya putra ?" Dakshyani asked. Srinav nodded.

"Dikhao." Dakshyani said. Srinav took one lotus and gave it to her.

Dakshyani looked at the lotus and her smile disappeared seeing the it. Her breath hitched as it didn't had the name of Vaishno devi on it but of Harihareshwari. Srinav too noticed that.

"Yeh nahi ho sakta !" Srinav exclaimed and picked up another lotus but it too had Harihareshwari written all over it.

He took another and then another but all the lotuses had just one name on it, Harihareshwari. Srinav fell on his knees and started crying in frustration, he was awake the entire night to write the name of Vaishno devi but ended up writing Harihareshwari 8000 times.

"Mata mujhe nahi pata yeh sab kaise huya...mai toh Vaishno devi hi likhna chahta tha." Srinav said as tears fell from his eyes.

He couldn't understand how it happened, was it a trick ? A miracle ? Neither just simple science. He was lost in Amarsri's thoughts last night and thus he only wrote her name because body and mind work in alignment not differently.

Dakshyani saw the dark circles around his eyes and saw the frustration on her face, she went towards him and kept her hand on his head.

"Shant putra Shant." Dakshyani said. Srinav looked at her confused.

"Aap krodhit nahi hai ?" Srinav asked.

"Mai krodhit thi Srinav ke karyo par, Srinav par nahi." Dakshyani said. Srinav gave a her a small smile.

"Kal raatri se jage hoge na, ab so jao." Dakshyani said. Srinav nodded and lied on his bed. Sleep soon took over him.

"Isse mai Harihareshwari se jitna bhi dur karu yeh utna hi paas kyu aajata hai ? Koi toh maarg dhundna hoga." Dakshyani muttered and stomped out of the room.

♡♡THE OTHER SIDE♡♡

"Usne apne path pe chalna shuru kardiya hai Amarsri." Narayan said to Amarsri telepathically from vaikunth.

"Koi yeh kyu nahi samajh raha ki woh taiyaar nahi hai !" Amarsri said to him from Harihar lok.

¤¤¤¤¤
A/N

ARZ KIYA HAI !

DOPAHAR KE BAAD AATI HAI SHAM...
DOPAHAR KE BAAD AATI HAI SHAM !

WOH KAMAL NAHI SRINAV KA DIL HAI JIS PAR LIKHA HAI AMARSRI KA NAAM !!

WAH WAH WAH WAH !!

YEH WALI SHAYERI SACH MAI ACCHI THI !