GRAND WELCOME

The Gods left so they can welcome the new couple and currently Dakshyani and Adarsh were doing the ritual for Srinav's Vidayi.

He has to go to Harihar lok as Amarsri is a Supreme deity and cannot leave her abode for the welfare of the universe.

"Yu toh vidayi bahu ki hoti hai kintu aaj mai bete ki kar rahi hu." Dakshyani taunted putting Tilak on Srinav's forehead.

"Mata mera sukh swamini ke saath hai." Srinav reasoned.

"Jaanti hu, Mata ke saath toh ho nahi sakta. Baharwali ke saath hridaye jo lag gaya." Dakshyani said putting Tilak on Amarsri.

"Dakshyani ! Bhulo mat tum kiski baat kar rahi ho ! Devi hone ke saath saath woh humare ghar ki bahu bhi hai !" Adarsh scolded. Dakshyani scoffed.

"Aap Srinav ki Mata thi aur humesha rahengi Dakshyani. Aap dono ke madhya mai aane mai meri koi ruchi nahi hai." Amarsri assured smiling.

Srinav sensed the tension between them and decided it's best if they leave now. He then quickly touches the feet of his parents. They both bless him and bid their goodbyes.

Dakshyani leaves the very next moment, getting emotional for his son leaving her. Adarsh controlled his tears and embraced Srinav. He and Amarsri both made their way outside the palace.

"Hum jayenge kaise swamini ?" Srinav asked.

Amarsri smiled and looked above, Srinav too followed her gaze and was surprised to see the flying lion, the glorious Suvarchas coming towards them.

He lands in front of them and the earth shakes by the impact. Srinav holds Amarsri so he doesn't fall.

"Chale ?" Amarsri asked. Srinav nodded.

Amarsri gets on Suvarchas and finds Srinav looking a bit unsure whether to climb or not. She extends her hand for him to hold.

"Vishwas hai ?" Amarsri asked.

"Swayam se bhi adhik." Srinav said holding her hand.

Amarsri helps him up and he sits behind her, Suvarchas takes off. Srinav holds Amarsri’s shoulders tightly as they fly across the planets.

Everything was fascinating to his eyes and Amarsri could feel his excitement. Soon they reached Harihar lok where they were welcomed by Mata Parvati and Mata Laxmi. All the gods were present and someone special also.

"Vaivahik jeevan ki shubhkamnaye Devi Harihareshwari." Shukracharya wished smiling.

"Dhanyawaad Asur-guru." Amarsri and Srinav said.

Ever since the Vishnupriya incident, Shukracharya has realized the true nature of Harihareshwari and is trying to maintain a good relationship with her.

"Aap dono ko vivah ki badhayiya." Devi Yogmaya said.

" Devi Yogmaya said

"Dhanyawaad bua." Amarsri said.

"Chaliye dono asan Grahan kijiye." Devi Yogmaya said.

"Awashya." Amarsri said.

She and Srinav made their way to Nagaraj Karkotaka who was carrying a big lotus flower as a bed. Mata Laxmi gave it to the newlyweds.

Both Amarsri and Srinav made their way towards Karkotaka and got seated on the lotus bed

Both Amarsri and Srinav made their way towards Karkotaka and got seated on the lotus bed. The gods kept cheering and showering flowers on them.

"Haye humare SriSri ki jodi." Narad muni muttered smirking.

¤¤¤¤¤
A/N

ARZ KIYA HAI !

NARAYAN HAI SHRISHTI KE CARETAKER..
NARAYAN HAI SHRISHTI KE CARETAKER !

APNE NARADMUNI TOH NIKLE FOURTH WALL BREAKER !!
(WAH WAH WAH WAH)

HOW ABOUT NARADMUNI SOMETIMES TALK STRAIGHT TO THE READERS ? LIKE KABHI KABHI HOTA HAI SONE CHARACTERS LOOK STRAIGHT IN THE CAMERA AND SAY A FEW LINES.