YAKSH ATTACK

Srinav was near a lake in the forest sadly collecting the white lotuses with a few soldiers. His mind was still troubled that his own mother punished him for first time like this. But he has no time to waste in thinking and quickly finish the job.

He took the last lotuses and gives them to the soldiers who kept it in a sack. They all were about to head back but heard a loud roar from the lake.

Suddenly huge waves rise from the lake and hit the soldiers throwing them away, making them unconscious. Srinav was completely alone and defenseless now.

A figure of a horrendous man emerged from the lake and he was looking furiously at Srinav.

"MAI ISS TALAB KA YAKSH HU !! AUR TUMNE BINA MERI ANUMATI KE YAHA SE KAMAL LIYE HAI !!" The Yaksh roared.

"Kshama kijiye Yakshraj mujhe gyath nahi tha ki yeh aapke kamal hai." Srinav said.

"KSHAMA NAHI DAND MILEGA !!" Yaksh roared angrily as he summoned a weapon.

Srinav shut his eyes close, preparing himself but the weapon never came towards him. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Yaksh looking at something behind him that made him scared.

Srinav turned around and found the one and only Devi Harihareshwari standing behind him. She was angrily looking at the Yaksh.

She grabbed Srinav's hand and pulled him behind her

She grabbed Srinav's hand and pulled him behind her. He looked at her with astonishment with his hand still in hers.

"Murkh ! Prakriti par kisi ka adhikar nahi !" Amarsri said angrily.

"Kintu mai yaha ka Yaksh hu !!" Yaksh debated.

"Toh tumhara karya hai Prakriti ki raksha karna unse jo ise hani pahuchaye !! Ispe apna adhipatya jamana nahi !!" Amarsri said.

"Kintu yeh dand ka patra hai !" Yaksh said.

"NAHI HAI ! Iski koi galti nahi hai !" Amarsri said her patience running thin.

The Yaksh got irritated and threw his weapon at Srinav who seeing it holds her forearm tightly. Amarsri cuts the weapon in half with her trident. Yaksh then makes the waves of lake rise and throws it towards Srinav sideways.

Amarsri pulls him aside and extends her trident. The waves touches the trident and instantly evaporate. Srinav looks at her with amazement.

"Dand ke patra tum ho jisne prakriti pe apna adhipatya jamane ka sahas kiya." Amarsri said raising her trishul.

"Kshama kijiye devi ! Kshama kijiye !" Yaksh pleaded realizing his death was near.

"Yeh dand hi tumhare liye kshama hai !" Amarsri said.

She threw her trident, beheading the yaksh. His body instantly vanished from there. Srinav looked at Amarsri, clearly smitten by her.

"Dhanyawaad." Srinav said. Amarsri looks at him and realizes that she was still holding his hand. She quickly lets go of it and turns to face him.

"Yeh toh mera kartavya tha. Prakriti ka apmaan karne wale ka annt nishchit hota hai." Amarsri said.

"Arthat aap yaha keval yaksh ka annt karne aayi thi ?" Srinav asked, Amarsri understood what he was asking about.

"Ha." Amarsri said the half truth. She came for both the reasons, to kill the yaksh and also to save him.

Srinav sighed in disappointment this is not what he expected. He thought she came here to save him, he thought maybe he was dear to her. But why would he be dear to her ? The awkward silence was too much to bear so Amarsri vanished from there.

Soon the soldiers came towards him hurriedly.

"Yuvraj aap thik toh hai ?" One soldier asked.

"Ha." Srinav said and walked away from there.

¤¤¤¤¤
A/N
I JUST LOVE IT WHEN THE FEMALE SAVES THE MALE HEROICALLY.

AUTHOR : SANSKRIT MAI BOLO TUM SRINAV KI KYA HO ?
DAKSHYANI : MATESHWARI
AUTHOR : TERI HONE WALI BAHU KA NAAM HARIHARESHWARI !
DAKSHYANI : AUTHOR !!!!

ARZ KIYA HAI (KOI IRSHAD TOH BOLO !)

KRISHNA KO DEKHNE HETU MEERA TARSI
(WAH WAH WAH WAH)
KRISHNA KO DEKHNE HETU MEERA TARSI

SRINAV BOLE BACHAO MUJHE AMARSRI !!
(WAH WAH WAH WAH !)

BATAO MERE READERS CONVO CHAHIYE YA SHAYERI ? YA DONO ?