KASTOORI

The devis were watching the war from above the hill, the gods were losing from the Asurs. As the army of Asurs were bigger and they couldn't defeat Hridyanshu, Jaivant and Ranajay.

Only Indradev, Suryadev, Agnidev, Vayudev, Kartik, Srinav and Ganesh were left fighting and the Asur sena was still intact.

"DEVIYO AGAR INKI SURAKSHA CHAHTI HO TOH YAHA NICHE AAO !!" Hridyanshu said.

"WAISE BHI TUMHARI RAKSHA HUMSE KOI NAHI KAR SAKTA !!" Jaivant said.

"TRIDEV BHI HUMARE DAR SE MUH CHHIPA KAR BAITHE HAI !!" Ranajay laughed.

"Amarsri aur Vaishnavi koi toh hal nikalo." Mata Laxmi said.

"Humare paas koi hal nahi hai Mata." Amarsri said.

"Toh kya aise hi asur devo ka sanghar karte rahenge ?" Indrani asked.

"Kada bhi nahi ! Ab hume yudh karna hoga ! Hum sab deviya hai ! Apne dar ko niyantran mai lao !!" Mata Parvati said.

"Kintu hum unka vadh nahi kar sakte Mata." Vaishno devi said.

"Kintu apni aur devo ki suraksha toh kar hi sakte hai !" Mata Parvati said.

Mata Parvati's anger seeing the asurs was increasing and increasing and soon her body turned black as the night, eyes red as the blood moon. Now she didn't had the gold jewelry but instead skull garland around her neck. She was now the ferocious Mahakali.

Mahakali roared as she jumped from top of the hill and lunged towards the gigantic army

Mahakali roared as she jumped from top of the hill and lunged towards the gigantic army. The army trembled in fear seeing the death herself standing in front of them, with the lust of blood.

Seeing her the gods backed away so her anger doesn't burn them up. They gave the entire field to her so she can play the game of death with the Asurs.

"Amarsri aur Vaishnavi, Mahakali inhe akele nahi parast sakti. Tum dono jao aur unhe dhund ke lao jinhe tumne apne dhyan mai dekha tha." Mata Saraswati said.

"Jo agya." They said and left.

They both made their way to a peaceful place to think but were unable to as they were too worried to think straight.

"Jeevan mai itni vivashta kabhi nahi huyi." Amarsri said.

"Kaha se laye unhe, aapki trikal-darshi shaktiya bhi yaha kaam nahi kar sakti." Vaishno devi said.

"Waha Mata Parvati akele unse lad rahi hai aur hum kuch nahi kar paa rahe." Amarsri said as a tear fell from her eyes.

"Chinta mat kijiye devi hum koi hal dhund hi lenge." Vaishno devi said.

Amarsri's gaze fell on the lotus Mahadev gave to her.

"Amarsri jab bhi tumhe aisa lage ki ab koi maarg shesh nahi toh iski sugandh tumhari sahayata karengi." Mahadev's words ringed in her ear.

She smelled the flower and surprisingly it didn't had the smell of lotus but something else. Vaishno devi herself got attracted to the smell.

"Kastoori ?" They both muttered smelling it.

"Mrigh van-van bhatakta hai kastoori ki sugandh dhundne ke liye kyuki usse swayam gyat nahi hota ki kastoori uski nabhi mai hai. Kisi bhi samstya ka samadhan aapko swayam ke andar hi milta hai." They remembered the words of Narayan.

Sudden realizations hit both of them as they look at each other.

"Iska samadhan toh humare andar hi tha." Amarsri said realizing one of her father is Mahakal.

"Aur hum mrigh ki bhatakte rahe hal dhundne hetu." Vaishno devi said realizing one of her mother is Mahakali herself.

Both the goddesses closed their eyes and did something they were taught never to do. They let their anger get the control over their mind and bodies. But now it was necessary for the welfare of the women.

¤¤¤¤
A/N

AB YEH YUDH KUCH ISS PRAKAR JAYEGA :

Its uploaded above as well. Do check out the promo and tell me how it is.