FAMILIARITY

Vaishno devi convinced Amarsri to go to Mahakaleshwar jyotirling temple of Avanti as per the instructions of Mahadev. Amarsri resisted saying people might create a stampede as it is Avanti but Vaishno devi convinced saying they will go early in the morning.

Amardev also convinced Vikram to go to the temple early in the morning as it there will be less people. Vikram was confused as to why Amardev wants to go to Mahakaleshwar jyotirling all of a sudden but even Amardev didn't knew the answer. His heart wanted to go.

A little crowd was created as Harihareshwari and Vaishno devi herself were in the temple. For some reason Amarsri was getting restless as if her heart was waiting for someone but her mind didn't know who.

Vaishno devi had enough of it, she couldn't bear to see her best friend like this. She thought to tell her everything about Shreeshaktishwar.

'Devi Vaishanvi abhi sahi samaye nahi aaya hai.' Mahadev said telepathically.

'Kshama kijiye Mahadev kintu ab mai niyati ki yojnao par nirbhar nahi ho sakti. Mujhse devi ki peeda dekhi nahi jaati.' Vaishno devi said telepathically and made her way towards Amarsri.

"Devi mujhe aapse ek atyant mahatwapoorn baat karni hai." Vaishno devi said.

"Abhi nahi devi man bahut vyakul hai, mujhe aisa lag raha hai ki kuch hone wala hai. Kshama kijiye mujhe jaana hoga." Amarsri said and walked away.

As she made her way a little out of the temple she saw a hoard of people standing their with joined hands. She raised her hand in Abhay Mudra blessing them but suddenly for her everything fell silent.

Amardev started feeling restless for some reason and ran towards the temple leaving Vikram behind. Vikram sighed as he was unable to locate Amardev now.

Amarsri looked around the crowd as if looking for someone she walked a little further with her heart getting restless by every passing second. But suddenly the feeling of restlessness disappeared and a smile appeared on her face for some reason.

Amardev made his way inside the temple and then he saw the eyes worthy of his paintings.

Amarsri’s gaze fell on him and she was at loss of words as he walked towards her through the crowd

They locked eyes for a moment and everything fell silent. Amardev was lost in her eyes and Amarsri was lost in his.

"Mai aapko nahi jaanta kintu mera man keh raha hai ki mai aapko jaanta hu." Amardev said.

"Anubhuti toh mujhe bhi kuch aisi hi ho rahi hai." Amarsri said.

"Aap kaun hai ?" He asked.

"Amarsri. Aur aapka naam ?" She said.

"Mai-" "Amardev ! Kaha chale gaye the tum !?" Amardev was about to say but Vikram interjected him.

"Pata hai mai kitna chintit ho gaya tha !? Amardev !?" Vikram said but got no response from him as he was staring at someone.

Vikram looked at the person and was speechless seeing her beauty. Face as bright as the sun, hair as dark as the night, eyes shining as if they were the most expensive of diamonds. A small smile appeared on his face seeing her.

"Aapka parichaye purn nahi huya." Amarsri said still staring at his eyes.

"Mai Amardev, Avanti ka Rajkumar." Amardev said.

"Aakhir niyati bhi inhe aur dur nahi rakh payi." Vaishno devi muttered seeing them.

Vaishno devi looked around and saw the crowd was getting bigger and bigger. They might create a stampede as Amarsri feared.

"Devi, hume yaha se jana hoga." Vaishno devi said to Amarsri, hating to break the moment.

"Devi !?" Vaishno devi said shaking her and bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Ji ?" Amarsri asked.

"Bheed badh rahi hai hume jana hoga." Vaishno devi said.

"Awashya." Amarsri said and took one last glance at Amardev, both the goddesses disappeared from there.

"Amardev wapas chalo anyatha Mata chinta karegi." Vikram said and they both also left from there.

¤¤¤¤¤
A/N

FIRST MEET OF SRIDEV !!! KABHI GAYE HO MAHAKALESHWAR JYOTIRLING ?

AB ISME AMARDEV KO BAS YAAD DILANA HAI KI WOH SHREESHAKTISHWAR HAI.

NOW COMING TO THE QUESTION I ASKED IN THE LAST CHAPTER THAT WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE NAME AMARSRI.

AMARSRI LITERALLY MEANS ETERNALLY DIVINE. IT IS ALSO A COMMON NAME SHARED BY BOTH NARAYAN AND MAHADEV (ALSO INDRA). SO ONE CAN SAY AMARDEV IS THE GOD AND AMARSRI IS HIS DIVINITY.

ANOTHER FUN QUESTION IF YOU COULD GUESS.

IF HARIHAR ARE MALES THEN WHY IS AMARSRI FEMALE ?

THE ANSWER WILL BE REVEALED IN THE CHAPTER.