AMARSRI'S REGRET

A blast happened that shook the throne of Indra, woke up Mahadev from his Samadhi and woke up Narayan from his Yog-nidra

A tear fell from the eyes of Tridev as they realized what had happened. It broke the heart of Tridevis seeing the scene in front of them.

Amarsri stood up fuming with anger and the destructive energies was surrounding her entire body. She was glowing brighter than the sun, it would have been a divine sight to see if she wasn't consumed in vengeance.

♡♡PRITHVI LOK♡♡

Amarsri entered the hall with all her vengeance and anger. She slowly made her way towards Srinav's body and everyone joined their hands. All the feelings of vengeance vanished seeing Srinav.

When she reached in front of the body she fell on her knees with tears falling from her eyes as she sobbed silently. The Tridevs along with Tridevis and rest of the gods appeared there.

"Yatra bahut kathin hogi priye." Amarsri muttered.

"Janta hu, aur yeh bhi janta hu ki iss yatra mai na toh aap meri sarthi banengi aur na hi meri saathi." Srinav's soul said to her.

Amarsri cupped his face and her silent sobs started getting louder and louder. Narayan and Mahadev went and knelt next to her. Narayan rubbed her back as Mahadev embraced her.

"PITASHREE..." Amarsri cried.

"Mai tumhari peeda samajh sakta hu putri." Mahadev consoled. Amarsri wiped her tears and looked at him.

"Aap toh Mahakaal hai na ! Mere Srinav ko punah jeevit kardijiye pitashree." Amarsri said joining her hands.

"AB KYA JEEVIT KARNE KI BAAT KARTI HAI AAP !? MERE PUTRA KE PRAN AAPKE KARAN GAYE HAI !!" Dakshyani yelled.

Amarsri angrily snapped her head towards her, Dakshyani backed away seeing the fire of anger in her eyes.

Amarsri angrily stood up and grabbed her trishul. She ferociously threw it at Dakshyani beheading her in an instant. Everyone gasped seeing it but no one was upset they knew it was not her head but her arrogance and ego, that blurred her thinking.

"Srinav !" Amarsri cried falling on her knees. Mahadev and Narayan made their way to the rest of the gods giving her space.

"Galti meri hi thi, maine tumhe kabhi swayam ke yogya samjha hi nahi. Maine humesha chaha ki tum mere yogya bano kintu maine kabhi bhi tumhare yogya banne ka prayas nahi kiya. Tumhare nishchal hridaye ke pawan prem ko maine akarshan ka naam diya, apne Ishwaratwa mai itni andhi hogayi ki tumhari bhavnao ko kabhi samjhne ka prayas kiya hi nahi." Amarsri sobbed. Tridevs and Tridevis looked at her sadly.

"Tum mrityu ki rekha ke uss par nahi aa sakte the kintu mai toh aa hi sakti thi. Mere ishwar hone ka itna bada dand mat do mujhe Srinav !! Laut aao mere paas !! Mai vachan deti hu tumhe kabhi kisi dukh ki anubhuti hone nahi dungi !!" Amarsri cried.

"Swami mujhe Amarsri ki aisi halat dekhi nahi jaa rahi." Mata Parvati said.

"Iska hal ab keval Shreeshaktishwar hi de sakta hai." Mahadev said.

"Uchit kaha Mahadev ne, hum usse mil kar aate hai. Aap yaha putri Amarsri ka dhyan rakhe." Narayan said and he and Mahadev disappeared from there.

Both the Supreme deities made their way in the stars where most of the divine souls reside.

"Shreeshaktishwar prakat ho !" Narayan said. And a hoard of stars gathered and formed the image of Srinav.

 And a hoard of stars gathered and formed the image of Srinav

"Aap dono ko mera pranam." Shreeshaktishwar greeted.

"Humare yaha aane ka udeshya toh tum samajh hi gaye hoge Shreeshaktishwar. Tumhari ardhangini Harihareshwari tumhare vyogh mai tadap rahi hai." Mahadev said.

"Unse bichad ke mai bhi tadap hi raha hu. Harihareshwari ke bin Shreeshaktishwar ka koi astitwa nahi hai. Kintu iss janm mai humara ek hona sambhav hi nahi tha, kintu fir bhi humara milan huya." Shreeshaktishwar said.

"Kyuki hum jaante the ki tumhari Mata kaisi hai, woh tumhara dusra vivah kara deti aur tum 7 janmo tak kisi aur se bandh jate." Narayan said.

"Niyati ke khel ko Dakshyani ne pehle din se hi bigad diya tha. Kintu ab jo samasya huyi hai uska samadhan kya hai ?" Mahadev asked.

"Harihareshwari ke vyogh ki peeda ko kam karne ka ek hi maarg hai. Unke man se meri sampoorn smritiya mita dijiye. Shigreh Avanti ke Maharaj Amarnath ke putra Amardev ke roop mai mera janm hoga. Jab purn roop se hum dono taiyaar honge tab unki smritya wapas aajengi." Shreeshaktishwar said.

"Uchit hai." Narayan and Mahadev said and disappeared.

¤¤¤¤¤
A/N

THE REASONS AMARSRI MENTIONED ABOVE WERE THE CAUSE OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP FAILURE. MARRIAGE IS BETWEEN EQUALS AND SHE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE SUPERIOR THAN HIM. HE WAS ALWAYS INFERIOR TO HER. THIS WAS ALSO THE REASON THAT THEIR RELATIONSHIP WOULD FEEL A BIT OFF.

A GOOD NEWS DAKSHYANI WON'T BE REVIVED LIKE DAKSH BECAUSE LETS BE HONEST SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT. PERHAPS SHE WAS THE MOST HATED CHARACTER I EVER WROTE AND I AM PROUD THAT SHE WAS.

CHALO READERS DAKSHYANI AUNTY KO BYE KAHO !

And Rudranandini2 Do make the ship name for Amarsri and Amardev.

The name Amardev chosen by Aadya_the_wordsmith