LEELA

Today is Srinav's wedding where he has to find a suitable bride. The princesses and scholarly women were introducing themselves to him one by one but he was not interested in any of them.

He was mentally praying to get out of the situation at any cost. He had a little hope as none of the ladies were able to impress Dakshyani.

Suddenly a woman entered and the entire hall was smitten by her, even the ladies were in awe seeing her beauty. She was too beautiful to be real, she was an ethereal bliss to the eye, she seemed to be an alluring dream which came true.

"Kya yeh swarg se aayi koi apsara hai ?" A princess whispered.

"Mujhe toh yeh Bhagwan Vishnu ki Mohini swaroop pratit hoti hai." A scholarly woman whispered.

The woman climbed the stairs and stood in front of Srinav. Dakshyani kept staring at her beauty. To Srinav she seemed familiar for some reason.

"Rajkumari ya Vidushi ?" Dakshyani asked.

"Rajkumari hu kintu Vidhushiyo se adhik gyan hai mere paas." The woman said in her velvety voice.

"Uttam. Apna Rajya aur naam batao." Dakshyani said.

"Avanti ki Rajkumari Avantika." She said.

"Avantika ? Toh tum sochti ho ki tumhare paas vidushiyo se adhik gyan hai ?" Dakshyani asked

"Sochti nahi hu, janti hu." Avantika said. Dakshyani smiled clearly impressed.

"Uttam. Kintu bina iski jaach kiye hum tumhari baato par vishwas nahi kar sakte." Dakshyani said.

"Aapko jo bhi puchna hai aap puch sakti hai." Avantika said.

"Batao jeevan ka aadhar kya hai ?" Dakshyani asked.

"Prem." Avantika said.

"Yudh mai sabse bada shashtra ?" Dakshyani asked.

"Himmat." Avantika said.

"Kisi bhi vyakti ki sabse badi nirbalta kya hoti hai ?" Dakshyani asked.

"Uske jeevan ka sabse bada paap." Avantika said.

"Aur vyakti ka sabse bada bal ?" Dakshyani asked.

"Atma-vishwas." Avantika said.

"Adbhut Rajkumari Adbhut. Kripiya apni jagah par baith jaye." Dakshyani said, clearly impressed by her.

Srinav stood there speechless, none of these woman were nearly as intelligent and beautiful as she was. Clearly she an example of beauty with brains. But sadly she wasn't Srinav's love, Harihareshwari. Oh how he was wrong.

Dakshyani was so impressed by her that she prayed to Vaishno devi for Avantika to be Srinav's wife and her daughter in law. She looked at Srinav and smiled seeing that he was staring at her, maybe he did made his choice.

"Yuvraj Srinav kya aapne soch liya hai ki aapke yogya kaun hai ?" Dakshyani asked aloud for the people to also hear.

"Ha." Srinav said sadly.

"Toh uss bhagyashali ko varmala pehena kar hum sabhi ko apna nirnaye bataye." Dakshyani said.

All the ladies stood up and Srinav went past them, breaking their hearts and dreams. But actually his own heart and dreams were breaking as he thought he wasn't marrying the one he wanted.

Dakshyani smiled in relief seeing that he didn't chose any of those ladies. But she had a doubt in mind that whether he would chose someone or not ? If he doesn't then it would mean he cannot marry at all.

Srinav thought about putting the varmala on Avantika. But was he doing injustice to her ? He knew in his heart that he won't be able to love her as much as Harihareshwari.

For some reason his heart only told him to put the varmala on her. And heart is always right, keeping that in mind Srinav stood in front of Avantika.

Srinav looked at her, she wasn't as tall as his beloved Harihareshwari, how could she be ? She is a human and Harihareshwari is Supreme deity. She was even taller than him, which he never minded and in fact he loved it so he can't look down upon her.

Srinav found her smiling at him. A charming smile of assurance, which was so powerful that he instantly puts the Varmala around her neck.

 A charming smile of assurance, which was so powerful that he instantly puts the Varmala around her neck

Suddenly flowers start falling from above the sky and all looked at them confused. Srinav knew this is something that would never happen in a mortal wedding. He looked at Avantika confused.

Avantika smiled and closed her eyes, a bright blinding divine light emerged from her. Everyone covered their eyes, and when the divine light dimmed down they all were shocked seeing her.

"DEVI HARIHARESHWARI ?" People gasped and Srinav's eyes burst open listening the name.

Srinav's jaw dropped seeing the tall figure smiling down at him. He wasn't able to believe that he finally married the revered Harihareshwari, he couldn't believe that she finally accepted his love.

 He wasn't able to believe that he finally married the revered Harihareshwari, he couldn't believe that she finally accepted his love

Everyone was confused but nevertheless knelt down and bowed before her. Dakshyani burned in anger and gritted her teeth while Adarsh smiled in relief.

"Aap aahi gayi ?" Srinav asked, still not able to believe the fact.

"Tumhe mai kisi aur ka kaise hone de sakti thi Srinav." Amarsri said smiling.

¤¤¤¤¤
A/N

ARZ KIYA HAI !

JAGAT MAI MAHADEV HAI SABSE NEK...
JAGAT MAI MAHADEV HAI SABSE NEK !

AMARSRI AUR SRINAV HOGAYE EK !
(WAH WAH WAH WAH)

WHAT ARE YOU VIEWS ? PEHLI PREM-LEELA KAISI LAGI ?