KARTIK'S LETTER

Maharaj Adarsh hurriedly went to his room and locked it. He quickly opened the scroll to read the message written in it.

¤¤¤¤

Maharaj Adarsh,

Humare milne ke pashchat aapko mere yaha aane ka karan awashya gyath ho gaya hoga.

Hume kaise bhi karke Devi Harihareshwari aur Srinav ka milan karana padega kyuki sansaar ke Kalyan ka prashn hai.

Atah aap ek bhavya bhoj ka aayojan kare aur usme sansaar ke sabhi prajatiyo ko amantrit kare. Devtao se lekar Asur sabhi ko nimantran milna chahiye.

Aapka Kalyan Ho !

Dev-senapati Kartik

¤¤¤¤

"Awashya." Adarsh muttered to himself.

Suddenly he heard a knock at the door, he hid the scroll in his drawer and then opened the door and was relieved seeing Srinav not Dakshyani.

"Pitashree, Kaun hai yeh Harihareshwari ?" Srinav asked entering the room. Adarsh smiled.

"Harihareshwari, Mahadev aur Narayan ki putri hai." Adarsh said.

"Narayan aur Mahadev ki koi putri hai ?! Mujhe yeh gyath kyu nahi !?" Srinav asked.

"Samay aane par samajh jaoge." Adarsh said.

"Kintu yeh karti kya hai ?" Srinav asked.

"Sansaar mai Ekta ka pramaan hai, sansaar mai santulan sthapit karti hai." Adarsh said.

"Itna mahatwapoorn karya karti hai aur mujhe inke baare mai gyath hi nahi ?" Srinav muttered.

♡♡NIGHT TIME♡♡

A figure a goddess was dancing in a dark cave, the only source of light was she herself. Her hair was flowing like the ocean. Her dance was something between Mahadev's Anand Tandav and Lord Krishna's raas-leela. The dance was so divine and beautiful that it almost became frightening. The divinity was too much to take in for a human.

Srinav woke up panting, he hurriedly got off the bed and drank a glass of water

Srinav woke up panting, he hurriedly got off the bed and drank a glass of water. The image of the three-eyed goddess was still dancing in front of his eyes. How beautiful it was.

"Kaun thi yeh ?" Srinav muttered to himself.

"Aisa tej !" He muttered as he felt a headache.

He lied on his bed, his head was aching after seeing such divinity. It was too much for a mere mortal like him but this unknown deity whoever she was, he felt a connection with her.

Here on the other side in a cave at mountain of Katra, Amarsri was with her best friend. Her best friend was none other than the manifestation of the Tridevis, Vaishno devi.

"Sundar ati sundar." Vaishno devi complimented seeing her dance.

"Dhanyawaad." Amarsri smiled.

"Dhanyawaad toh mujhe aapka karna chahiye devi, ki aapne mujhe apna nritya dikhaya." Vaishno devi said.

"Nahi devi, aap meri param mitra hai. Aapke liye toh mai jeevan bhar nritya kar sakti hu." Amarsri said.

"Ab agya dijiye." Amarsri said joining her hands.

"Awashya." Vaishno devi said.

They both bowed to each other and then Amarsri got on Suvarchas, who was with Vaishno devi's lion and then went to Harihar lok. Seeing that she was gone, Vaishno devi quickly sat in a meditative position.

'Humara karya hogaya Shri Ganesh. Maine Srinav ko Devi Amarsri ka nritya swapna ke roop mai dikha diya hai.' Vaishno devi said telepathically.

'Dhanyawaad aapka Vaishno devi.' Ganesh said telepathically.

¤¤¤¤¤
A/N
TUNE MUJHE BULAYA SHERAWALIYE !!
MAI AYA MAI AYA SHERAWALIYE !!

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN HARIHARESHWARI AND VAISHNODEVI ? THEY BOTH ARE LIKE NARAYAN AND MAHADEV.

AND I THINK FEW OF MY READERS ARE CONFUSED AS TO WHO IS PLAYING SRINAV IN THIS BIRTH. THE ANSWER IS SAVI THAKUR (VISHNU FROM NAMAH)

ASHISH WILL COME IN NEXT BIRTH. NOW I CAN'T TELL MORE AS IT IS A SPOILER.