MAHAKALESHWARI AND MAHAKALESHVI

Mahakali was annihilating the Asur army but was unable to use her full might due to the boon of Brahmadev. She couldn't defeat them alone, but who else was Mahakali except for her ?

"JAO !! LAXMI AUT INDRANI KO LAO !!" Hridyanshu commanded 2 of the Asurs.

From top of the hill, Laxmi and Indrani panicked. Suddenly the goddesses saw 2 black figures zooming past them and jumping from the hill but they couldn't see their faces.

The 2 Asurs were walking towards the hill and got scared seeing two black-skinned women landing in front of them. One of the woman jumped and beheads the first Asur and the other woman jumped from behind her and cuts the other Asur vertically in half. The Asur army tremble back seeing the two women.

 The Asur army tremble back seeing the two women

"Devi Harihareshwari aur Devi Vaishanvi ?" Indrani asked

"Nahi, Mahakaleshwari aur Mahakaleshvi." Mata Saraswati said.

"Swamini ?" Srinav muttered seeing her.

Seeing them both Mahakali smiled, yes a smile. The devtas looked at her with confusion, they didn't know Mahakali could smile. But it wasn't because a good reason it was because she knew there will be glorious bloodshed.

"Sharir par kala rang lagane se tum humari Kaal nahi ban sakti Ablao !" Hridyanshu said.

"Tum dono streeya ho !! Hume parast nahi kar sakti !! Stree ka kaam hai purush ko sukh dena !! Karm se, man se ya tan se !!" Jaivant laughed.

"Lagta hai inhe shabdo ka gyan nahi ! Suno Nariyo ! Purush bada hota hai, Nari choti hoti hai ! Bal hota hai ! Nirbalta hoti hai !!" Ranajay said.

Listening to this Mahakali, Mahakaleshwari and Mahakaleshvi roared angrily making the three back away.

"SATYA KAHA TUNE ! PURUSH HOTA HAI, NARI HOTI HAI ! JANM BHI HOTA HAI, MRITYU HOTI HAI !! BHAYE HOTA HAI, SHAKTI HOTI HAI !!" Mahakaleshwari roared.

"BOL MURKH !! SHAKTI HAI YA BHAYE !?!?" Mahakaleshvi challenged.

"JO BHI NARI KO SHAKTI-HEEN SAMJHE WOH HUMSE SWAYAM YUDH KARE !!" Mahakali roared.