part 30

You both broke the kiss and see each other . You hug him tightly. "How are you oppa" you ask him." Fine and u bub" he ask.............

"good and i miss you so much" you said ." I miss you too.are you really going to marry him" he ask."I don't know but I don't want to marry him" you said ...............

"Please don't marry her " he said ." I don't want to " you said ."please just do something taehyung oppa I love you so much I can't marry him. I can't do this .I really love you" you said while with every word you started broken into tears .......

He broke the hug and clean your tears .He cups your cheeks and said " "listen I will not let you married with anyone else you are just mine .just mine to touch .just mine to kiss .just mine no one can far you from me .I promise it" Taehyung confess all things to you .............

"I love you too" you said .he sits in the the chair and made you sit on his lap ."I miss you so much baby " he said ." I miss you too" you said ."y/nnah do you know the address where do you live" he ask." Umm no" you said .............

" It's ok then bye" he said." What!!!bye but we just met" you said. "Don't worry babe we will meet soon" he said .he peck your head. He was going to kiss you but someone knock"y/n did you change" chanyeol ask.you both shocked ." No oppa just changing you can go I am just coming " you said .

"Ok fine come fast " he said and go outside of change area."Taehyung oppa I think you should go" you said." Yeah bye" he said .he was going but he again turned and pecked your lips and say "bye babe ".you can't help just smile ..........

You fastly change and go all see you except rose." All done from shopping now let's go we are late" sehun said. You fastly call rose ."unnie come we are going " you said ...........

" Hmm just coming " rose said." Unnie are you ok" you asked ."aah hmm yeah just coming " rose said .You were thinking that what she is doing. "What the hell is she doing" you said to yourself..............

"Jiminahh leave me aah I have to go aargh" rose said." But babe we just started" jimin said while pounding herself to rose.after 5 minutes,he leave rose.jimin and rose wear their clothes.
Rose feel too much weakness...........

"are you ok rose" jimin ask worriedly. "Hmm yeah I am fine I should go " rose said ."jimin peck rose head and hug rose.she also hugs him back .rose go to exit area ............

"Where are you unnie from that long time" y/n ask worriedly. " in changing room" rose said weakly ." Unnie are you ok you look so much tired" y/n say."yeah I am fine just tired" rose said ..........

"rose and y/n does your chit chat over" chanyeol ask." Yeah" rose said .all arrived at house . You see that rose just came and fastly sleep............

"What happened to rosie unnie " you said to yourself. "Omggggģ it's hurt so much I feel terrible like someone destroyed me I feel so tired I don't know what to say but I feel so much weakness " rose thought in her mind . You go downstairs and eat your food. "Y/n where is rose" chanyeol ask."sleeping " you said ........

" What without eating " chanyeol said." Yeah I try to woke her up but she didn't " you said ."Ok good night " baekhyun said. " good night" you said .............

You go upstairs and see rose is sleeping and saying something in while sleeping. You come closer to listen her words.............

" What the fuck is that when I will next time meet jimin I will kill her how dare he fuck me so hard .I already say her that fuck me slowly but he didn't listen me and go faster and faster." Rose mumbling in her dream ..........

" omg my ears I shouldn't listen this " you said to yourself .You sleep behind her with a regret face .you fall asleep while hugging rose ...............