part 17

Y/n pov

You woke up and see taehyung oppa is sleeping while hugging me shirtless .you  wear taehyung oppa shirt and shorts as you know that taehyung oppa wear me that clothes .you feel very comfortable in oppa clothes and you look like this :

I am going to take a bath but taehyung oppa pull me with my waist and say "where are going sleep with me na"

"But oppa I have to take a bath and see the time you also go to your rehearsal" y/n said "why are you taking a bath it's cold today" taehyung say........... .

"because I am wearing your shirt and I smell not good" y/n said "but you look hot in my shirt" taehyung said as he place her hand into y/n thigh .........

"Oppa I--"y/n was saying but taehyung interepted her with giving a kiss to y/n on her lips .y/n also kiss him back and she wrap her hand in taehyung neck
Broke the kiss taehyung say "I love it" .
Touch y/n lips with her fingers..........

"If you will be that sweet than how can I go for" rehearsal taehyung say and    y/n stand  and say "if you don't want a sweet girlfriend than ok now go oppa and be ready or no kiss for month".............

Y/n say as taehyung also get up from the bed and again going to kiss y/but y/n stopped taehyung by placing her infront of lips which make taehyung kiss y/n hand not lips .............

"Ahh y/nah baby let me kiss or" taehyung was completing her word but y/n interept her with saying "do whatever you want" as y/n said. ...............

taehyung pick  y/n in bridal style ."taehyungii oppa let me go please" y/n said "but babygirl who say whatever you want to do you can do" taehyung say ..........

Taehyung is washroom with y/n and he leave y/n .y/n was going to run from the bathroom but taehyung pull her into his grip . Pinned her into wall and whisper  "let's take a bath together".............

Y/n seeing taehyung with a cute angry face and taehyung know what y/n wants to say . Taehyung say  "babygirl if you want to go than  give me a kiss"................

"If you don't let me than take a bath with me" taehyung say as cupped y/n face "can I babygirl "taehyung ask and y/n nod shyly. Taehyung kiss y/n but not  roughly  he kiss softly. the kiss was about for 2 minutes ...............

Taehyung and y/n interept in kiss because  someone at the door .taehyung go and check she was jisoo ."oppa you look tired what happen last night" jisoo said to tease taehyung..........

"Nothing happened: taehyung said but jisoo started finding y/n and she ask "where is my sister-in-law" oppa jisoo said "who are you talking about" taehyung said "I am talking about y/n my sister in-law "jisoo said ............

Y/n come wearing a hoodie and shorts . Jisoo seeing y/n like a detective face and her not so innocent eyes see a hickey .she gives a evil smile and thinking some devilish things...........

Y/n interept her thoughts with saying "unnie what happened what are thinking" .she said but jisoo say "actually Iam coming here for staying with y/n and yeah oppa appa and eomma have some work so they can't meet y/n" ...............

Taehyung go and take bath while y/n and jisoo making foods .jisoo and y/crack jokes and they were laughing
Taehyung y/n and jisoo eat breakfast after taehyung leave y/n was washing utensils but mistakenly she poured water on herself...........

Jisoo see as she say "y/n go and change". "But unnie" y/n said but she interept with  saying  "no buts or else u will get cold"............

Y/n dress:

Hair :

She don't use makeup but jisoo force fully applied lipstick

Lips:

At bighit building

At bighit building

Taehyung go and see there was bts manager who was something discuss to bts other members while taehyung go and ask what happened

Bts other members say.......

                   ............

Hello my lovely readers there is her next part and there was a spoiler for you that in next part someone is coming  guess who was it

Vote
&comment