part 23

A/n pov

"I am very sorry but please understand me don't l--ea-v--e m--e jimin" rose said as she cracked into tears .jimin hug her and say "it's okay rose I know for a girl her family is more important"......................

"Ahuh ahuh we are also here" suga said
"Yeah my innocent eyes" jisoo said. "are you sure" all said to jisoo except jin and rose ...............

"This is so wrong with us even hyung and the maknaes have a girlfriend but we don't have this is not right with us right namjoon and suga hyung" hoseok said ..........

"wait a second I don't have any girlfriend and I am the maknae. jungkook said "huh whatever" suga said.........

"Wait who is dating except us" rose ask with a confused face. "Oo you don't know sis your sister doing affair with my dear brother taehyung" jisoo said ."what!!!! this is true"rose said looking at y/n...........

"Unnie I---"y/n said but cutting her words with rose. "how means you and taehyung y/nah you are smaller than me but you are first in relationship" rose said ...........

"Stop!why are guys start fighting and jisoo you are pour butter in fire"
(aag me ghee)jimin said in his angelic voice (sorry sometimes a/n being crazy  for cute jiminie and cheat on taehyung)............

"We want party from jimin hyung: jungkook say "okay tomorrow ready for the party at ****beach jimin" said.
"Tomorrow the bank balance of jimin is not more" taehyung and jungkook said ...............

After all start enjoying the party But jimin and rose is not there . "Where is rose and jimin" jin said .jin and others are going to find them except y/n but jisoo said "Oooo  guys give them some privacy"..............

Jimin and rose

"I love you rose" jimin said " love you too" rose said and jimin give him a ring and they kissed each other slowly.............

Hehehe from author

So I don't ship rose and jimin. If you don't like they are ship with each other .then imagine the rose is author .btw my name is also rose .you can imagine me and jimin as a couple but don't tell taehyung that's it!!bye

I will soon update

gives you 1000000000 kglove from author 💜💜💜💜

Please vote &comment

Sarangae

And the spoiler of incoming part

Sorry It's a surprise