part 31

Next day  at afternoon

You woke up and see rose who is silently watching t.v and eating snacks .
She look like this:

She was laughing like crazy

She was laughing like crazy ."unnie why are laughing that loudly " you ask in sleepy voice."y/n this movie is so funny I can't help it sorry for disturbing but I can't stop laughing " rose said............

You up from bed and choose your dress.you go to washroom and take a bath .you look like this:

you look like this:

You came and sit on bed behind rose

You came and sit on bed behind rose.you take rose snacks by hand."y/n this is my snacks" rose said ." Whatever I am too hungry I don't care" you said .
"Give me " she  said . " no " you said .
"Fine give me some then" she said .............

" Unnie make something for me I am jussst toooo hunnngggggrrryyy" you said and also shout ..........

" fine don't shout or I will be deaf " she said ." Then when are you going " you ask ." Just 5 minutes later" she said . You were eating and watching t.v silently..............

After 5 minutes, " unnie when are you going tomorrow or 3 years
later "  you said ." Just going " she said .she go and make something for you and her..............

she go and make something for you and her

" y/n the food is ready" rose said  coming in the room

" y/n the food is ready" rose said  coming in the room." You nasty bitch help me " rose said ." Aah fine" you said .you help rose .you both eat the food ."wow unnie I love your food " you said ............

" Thank you" she said ." Even I love your food more than I love you" you said ."what the hell are you saying that you love food more than me" she said .............

"Yeah you are right" you said." Why I am still here" she ask ." For watching t.v" you said .You  both eat the food .you laid in bed ."Y/n help me to cleaning this room" she said ............

" Sorry unnie my lazy ass can't help it" you said closing your eyes. "Come you lazy ass or I will kill you " she said ...........
.

"With your  moans" you said and started laughing. Rose became full red ."wtf are you saying " she ask .
" Unnie  I listen you mumbling last night" you said ............

." We should go to church  I don't want unholy child" she said ." Yeah unnie you are right you are being so much unholy and nasty " you said ...........

" I am going to kill myself " rose said.
" bye unnie  I will miss you so much" you said while fake crying and being dramatic. " just stop bitch" she said .............

" I can't " you said while teasing her .she became fully angry. She  started throwing pillows to you .you also throw them .you both started pillow fighting. You both get tired and laid into bed ..........

.
"Unnie I am tired now " you said .
"Same" she said .You both take some rest ." Y/n I am going downstairs " she said ..........

" Umm okay when u come bring me juice " you said ." Fine " she said and go to downstairs .......

You were watching TV. The advertisement starts."uff I don't want to see these ads" you say and started finding remote .......

the remote were on sofa. you go and pick the remote .someone closed the doors.you turned back to see .you were shocked to see him."what are you doing here...........

Baekhyun " you said .

                                       ....................

Hello guys !!!! I want to tell you that this ff is gonna end soon .just some parts were left .I hope you like this story .thanks for reading

Please vote
&
Comment