part 6

***1 week later***

A/n pov

Its been 1 week .you live with taehyung  . he is very sweet and caring .he never touch me in wrong way but you  always rude towards him........

you  thought to say him sorry for your  behaviour and made dinner for taehyung  .he likes kimchi. You thought today at dinner you  make  kimchi for saying him sorry............

Taehyung pov

Now y/n live with me but she never talk to me . Today when he go to house. he will talk to y/n. that she want to live with me or not because it's her life she can do what she want...............

If she said she don't want to leave with me after thought about this he  feel really hurt............

Time skips to night

He go to home and he was shocked that y/n hugged me ."oppa you come let's eat dinner I made it" she said with a cute smile .........

"ok but first I have to change my clothes y/n" Taehyung said with shook face ..........

He go to his room with a shook face that. what happened it was real or a dream and he pinch himself for checking it .........

He go to dinning table where y/n was served food for him and ask "oppa it's good" . "no" I said her smiling face changed into sad one .

"it's very tasty baby why did not you eat" Taehyung  said and she started eating while covering her red face.............

A/n pov

Taehyung come and you  hugged her he was shocked .he go to her room with a shook face .you can't stop your laughing..........

You  served him food he eat it but he also tease you . When he call you  baby my heart started beating faster . Your cheeks started burning because no one ever call  you baby .........

Oppa come to your  room and and said "baby sleep with me today". Yousaw her face with a shocked face. "but--" he cut my word with..... .

"if you don't sleep with I will not talk to you"  he said while making angry pout ......

Now you  can't say no to taehyung oppa "ok oppa let's sleep" you said he hug you  and you  also hug her

Now you  can't say no to taehyung oppa "ok oppa let's sleep" you said he hug you  and you  also hug her. You feel really comfortable and safe in her embrace  .........

Taehyung pov

Taehyung  hug y/n. He feel ver happy when she also hug you . He also see her smiling means she is happy . now he  don't have to ask her she wants to live with him  or not...........