part 33

All open their eyes and see that trigger go to Taehyung not chanyeol because he came between it .all were shocked . Y/n push  baekhyun and shout "Taehyung oppa ".............

Y/n go and take taehyung head in her lap ." Taehyung oppa please open your eyes don't leave me "y/n said  crying.
"Boys catch them" chanyeol said pointing at baekhyun and sehun..........

All turned around and see this ." Guys we should let taehyung hospital " rm said ."yeah " all said .all go to hospital taking taehyung. Doctor fastly shift taehyung in icu........... 

"Its just all my fault " chanyeol said. Y/n see chanyeol oppa who has first time tears in his  entire life . " no chanyeol it's not" jongsuk said ."It's my fault if i believe taehyung it's never became like that ............

Taehyung is in ICU just because of me .If something happen to her I can't forgive me " chanyeol said crying. Y/n hug chanyeol. "No it's not your fault " you said .........

" no y/n It's my fault because of me your love in in danger " chanyeol said. While broke the hug and cupping your face ."does there is  Kim taehyung family member" a nurse said ."why?" Jungkook ask. "I need signature" nurse said ."ok give it to me" jisoo said .she signs the paper ...........

After 1 hours

Y/n was sitting silently .all were waiting for  what doctor says . "  Who is ms.kim jisoo " doctor said ."me does my brother is okay ?" Jisoo ask worriedly and crying .

" Yeah ms.kim he is out of danger" doctor said ."can we meet" y/n ask ."yeah you can" doctor said .without saying anything y/n run to Taehyung room ...........

You see that he was sleeping .You sit on the bed and caressed Taehyung's hair .he slightly open his eyes and see y/n face .he see your red  eyes .you wipe your tears .

You can't help your tears was just flowing. Taehyung try to sit on the bed ." Taehyungiee oppa just laid in the bed " you said ."no I am
fine " he said and sit .he caressed your ccheek.he hug you .You also hug him .you cry on her shoulders.
"Don't cry baby I am fine"
he said ...................

"You scared me don't do this please I love you so much I can't live without you " you said. " I know that" he said .he broke the hug and kiss you softly. You also  kiss him back .the kiss was getting deeper but You both get interupted by this ."*cough* *cough*  we are here" hobi  said ............

You both broke the kiss."you know what you guys are so unholy " rm said." More than expensive girl" Taehyung said ."I--" rm said ."wow now i can say taehyung is bandmate" suga said .................

"Taehyung  I am so sorry i know I am not acceptable for forgiveness " chanyeol said ." It's ok hyung i know that you are just being overprotective on your sisters" taehyung said ."thanks for understanding me and i will fix my problem I promise" chanyeol said. "How oppa" rose ask ."to get married you to who you guys love" chanyeol said ...........

"Literally are you serious or I am just dreaming someone pinch me " jimin said . Jungkook punch jimin."what the hell are you doing jungkookshii " jimin said in anger."you said someone pinch me not punch me" jimin said .

"there is just difference between i and u" jungkook said ."I am not gonna give a shit about  this fight but i am gonna congrates y/n ,taehyung, jimin and y/n" suga said ..............

" I am gonna make the announcement about my and y/n marriage " Taehyung said. He takes the phone and post it...........

{I don't own the pictures and u can imagine yourself the caption

{I don't own the pictures and u can imagine yourself the caption .}