part 25 (21+)🔞🔞🔞🔞

Y/n just standing on balcony wear a robe

But she suddenly feel someone is hugging her from behind

But she suddenly feel someone is hugging her from behind. She suddenly see her face and he is taehyung..........

Y/n just give him smile and ask "what are you doing here oppa" .......

"I need you babygirl" taehyung say in her raspy and deep voice which make y/n gulp and taehyung suddenly kiss
y/n . She also kiss him back .taehyung hot tongue explore y/n mouth ...................

taehyung lift y/n and throw in the bed and lock the bedroom. Taehyung come close y/n open his shirt .again started kissing y/n one hand on y/n neck and other hand was open y/n robe . When taehyung open y/n robe .she blushed because she was just wearing panty  and bra.

"Well I like your outfit" babygirl taehyung said with smirk

"Well I like your outfit" babygirl taehyung said with smirk . And throw y/n robe into the room and again kiss y/n taehyung rub y/n clothed pussy which make y/n moan between the kiss ..............

Taehyung started kissing y/n necks and this time taehyung gives y/n so much hickey. Taehyung one hand was on y/n waist and other hand just slap y/n hips.......

"Aah taeh-yung aah aargh" y/n moan and taehyung say "today this is daddy babygirl"........

Taehyung slowly open y/n bra and started kiss y/n breast .he sucking y/n one  breast and other massaging with hand .he gives y/n hickeys on breast..........

"Now it's your time babygirl"taehyung. say as he unbuttoned his Jean's and shorts . "Suck it babygirl" taehyung say and y/n closing his eyes .........

taehyung big  d**k in his mouth and start sucking while taehyung is moaning and groaning "aah very good ba-bygirl just aah like aargh that"..............

"Stop babygirl" taehyung say as y/n stop .taehyung hovered on y/n and again kiss y/n. Taehyung just put his hand on y/n panty and insert 2 fingers on y/n pussy .y/n moan in taehyung mouth which make taehyung satisfied...........

Taehyung ripped y/n net panty and say "already wet for daddy".  Saying this y/n started kissing y/n pussy .y/n feels taehyung tongue goes so much inside her and she can't stop moaning "aah da-ddy this is t-oo much aah daddy aah aargh"  y/n said between moaning.............

Taehyung stop and put his member into y/n. Y/n moan loud "aah  aargh d-addy shit aah aah" ..............

"You are so tight babygirl" taehyung say in between groaning. The room is filled with skin slapping ,moaning and groaning ...........

"Aah daddy I am go--nna co-me aah"
y/n said  "aah wait for me bab-ygirl" taehyung .y/n started feeling knot on his stomach. "When I said drop then drop "taehyung said .taehyung kissed
y/n on his lips  .broke the kiss taehyung go faster and faster .y/n feel hurt but she also felt different pleasure which
y/n never feel.............

Taehyung slap on y/n hips which make more y/n moaning "aah daddy aah I can't control"  it now............

"I also babygirl" taehyung groan  and moan ."drop"taehyung say and you both come in each other . taehyung laid  behind y/n breathing heavily .............

Y/n feels weak and she was breathing heavily "that was good" taehyung said .
Taehyung kissed y/n head and said "I love you baby"............

In quick seconds y/n fall asleep taehyung was going to say something but he see that y/n already sleep naked just cover with blanket . Taehyung get up from the bed and wear his Jean's and boxers . Taehyung made y/n wear his white shirt and he also sleep hugging y/n like a  baby .............

Taehyung see his baby who looks very tired .she sleeps making a pout .taehyung want to kissed y/n pouty lips but he control as y/n is sleeping and he also sleep ..............

                     ................

Hello my lovely readers actually I am not good at writing smuts 😅👉👈
But I try my best hope you like it

Please vote &comment

I need your support