part 32

" what are you doing here baekhyun" you said " just coming to meet my would be wife " baekhyun said . He started being close to you .when he takes one step to you .you step back .you hit to the wall .he was close to you and he pins you to wall ..........

" What happened baby" he said .
" Nothing just leave me " you said .
"Babe we are gonna married we can do this " he said .you were shocked ." Just shut up leave me " you said ." Do you think " he said ...........

He smirks and started kissing your neck forcefully .you were trying to push him but he was so much stronger than you .he pins your hand to wall. " aaah  leave me just leave me don't do this leave me someone help oppaaaa unnniiieee " you shout and crying to him but he slaps you hard which make you fall into floor ." Just shut up and let me enjoy " he said and again started sucking your neck.......

Listen this chanyeol and rose come upstairs. "Y/n what happened why are shouting " chanyeol said ." Yeah y/n what happened " rose ask but there was no response. " y/n just stop fucking scare me open the door " chanyeol said but There was no response .............

"what happen to her I am going to break the door rose stay aside " chanyeol said ." Hyung what happened " sehun ask ." Y/n close the door but she didn't open it" rose said ........

" leave me baekhyun please I beg to you" you said begging to her ." Don't be like that and I am not gonna leave you " baekhyun said . He  already rip your sleeves .He open his shirt and throw it into the room .

He came closer to you and going to open your dress but someone punch her in the face .he fall into floor because it was unexpected to her .
" How dare you to touch my girl " taehyung said angrily...........

Sehun trying to stop her from opening the door but chanyeol didn't listen to her and broke the door .when he open the door he was shocked to see taehyung here .Taehyung was hugging y/n .while y/n is hugging her back .
"Oppa " y/n said .

He see that y/n shoulder clothes were ripped. " how dare you to do this " chanyeol ask while holding taehyung collar but this time y/n comes between taehyung and chanyeol .........

All the members jisoo and jongsuk also come from the other room window and come to y/n room because of shouting noise ." he didn't do anything " y/n say. " then who did you or ghost" chanyeol said thinking that y/n is trying to save taehyung..........

"Baekhyun did" taehyung say ." Just stop lying he can't do anything " chanyeol said. " then go and see behind sofa " taehyung say .baekhyun was hiding from chanyeol. He go and see that there really baekhyun shirtless.

" what the fuck are you doing here " chanyeol ask ."why I can come here chanyeol this is my fiance room i can came here whenever i want " baekhyun said. Chanyeol slap baekhyun ." How dare you to do this I think you are good but today I can see your true colours " chanyeol said ." but it's too late" baekhyun said .he take his gun out and started shooting with her boys. All of you hide in room .the room were being full of shoots and gun shouts . Chanyeol and jongsuk were also shoot  their  boys and them  .sehun also show his true colours and start try to shoot jimin but the shot got to his bodyguards  .You and taehyung were hiding behind sofa ."y/n I am coming from there" taehyung said. "But---You were saying but he didn't let you and go to Jimin's side .

Baekhyun take her gun to y/n head ."stop it or she will die" baekhyun said and grip your shoulder and made you stand  .all stop ." You know what baekhyun I friend with you just because of your sister she is just  too beautiful to handle" baekhyun said .
"Just leave her" taehyung said ." Really I am not gonna do that she is just mine " baekhyun said ." Today I am regretting it that i believe to you not my sister" chanyeol said ." Now leave her " chanyeol shout ." Stop shouting " baekhyun said.

Sehun go and forcefully take rose hand."hyung we should leave now I also take her  " sehun said."just stop  fucking touch me  did it get to you" rose said ."just shut up" baekhyun said .sehun slap rose in her face which make her fall into floor ." Now no one will say anything " baekhyun said .
" Bodyguards get a car outside " sehun said .

" first let me kill her " baekhyun said pointing the gun to chanyeol. " wtf are saying " chanyeol said ." Are you deaf then listen I am gonna kill you because you tortured me alot " baekhyun said.
" I never tortured you" chanyeol said ."whatever " baekhyun said. " Just don't kill him please just don't kill him" y/n said while having tears. "Baby you know what I love you so much but i hate your brother also " chanyeol said . Y/n was trying to stop baekhyun but he grip y/n hairs and push him  back .her bodyguards grip your both shoulders and forcefully made you .

Baekhyun tap the trigger. All close their eyes because they don't want to see chanyeol die at front of their eyes  .all open their eyes ............