part 5

A/n pov

Ooo,so you choose this girl
Her name is park y/n

The rain was started this rain is so heavy.the boys of lee jongsuk faint the girl with chloroform . Taehyung  give the money of girl to owner of this place ...........

the rain was started getting more heavy . this is now night and rain is heavy . this is very good time for  girl to go in the house the bodyguard laid that  girl in my bedroom ...........

After that  jongsuk and  her bodyguard leave the house ........

Some hours ago

You  were  trying to sleep but your  headache  is not letting you  .some boys come  .One man tightly grip my both hand and other is coming close to you with a handkerchief . He place it to your mouth .you started  feeling dizzy  and then you faint ..........

Now 

Taehyung  change his clothes  and go to another room to sleep  but he  can't sleep in that room.  He thought  to eat medicine .he  go to his  room but the  medicine was over.........

y/n was faint . He  thought  sleeping behind him.( you know that taehyung have a habit of hugging pillow or a person who was with him  ) ..........

he hug y/n   she was looking very pretty like a angel he  don't even know when he fall asleep while admiring her beautiful face...............

In morning 

Y/n pov

You wake and see the boy who was hugging me like a koala you  can't see her full face and then he also wake when Iyousee her face you was shocked that he is
Kim taehyung a idol..........

You were  thinking that how can a idol buy a girl like you ."Please don't touch me please don't touch me" you said while crying and sobbing.......

"I will not  do anything to you" Taehyung  said. "No,you will you are a bad person just leave me alone". You  said while crying like a mess and begging her and then he leave the room .............

Taehyung pov 

I  wake up see   y/n who was also awake and then "please don't touch me please don't touch me" she said while crying.  "I will not touch you" I said .....

"no you will you are bad person just leave me alone"she said while crying like a mess and begging to me .he want to hug you  but he can't . He just leave the room .......

 I  know  this is new for her ."I have to give her some time to believe that I am not bad boy I am Good boy" Taehyung thought in his mind ........

Actually  yesterday he  was very angry. in anger he buy her and now. he can't leave her because he sign in the papers.........

He will be  ready and go to his  work. the food was on table for y/n and some food are on fridge .he just leave a chit for y/n because she was crying in the room........

He don't know why  he don't feel good to see you  crying .he  want to hug her and stop her from crying .......

Y/n pov

You  walk in the hall you  saw a letter

Dear y/n,

The breakfast are in the table .please eat it and The lunch are in fridge eat it ok .if you want clothes they are in other room in bed for you

From Taehyung

you  saw the food are on the table .you  eat it the food was good. You  walk in the other room .there were hoodie and jeans  for me.but it  oversized  and it was taehyung clothes .......

You  don't feel fresh . You  take a bath and was to change the dress and wear this.........

You  know this is too loose but you  feel really comfortable

You  know this is too loose but you  feel really comfortable .

Time skips to night 

A/n pov 

Taehyung came back to home y/n was watching t.v .he  go to you  and give you  a chocolate but   she don't accept the chocolate........ 

He know you  doesn't believe taehyung.  that's why  after that he  go to washroom  ........

He change his  clothes  and ordered the food  . He call y/n for eating.  she eat with Taehyung  but she did not even stare at him ........

"Do you eat the food in morning and afternoon" he ask to y/n ."yes I eat food" she said and go to her room and sleep  .after jimin call me Taehyung pick the call......

"Why Are you looking so sad tae everything okay" jimin ask ."yeah everything okay I was just tired"  he  said and then we do some chit chat.............

Y/n pov 

You  were  watching t.v. while taehyung come and he give me a chocolate  but I refuse it .........

After that we ate food and he ask you  that you  eat food . you said  "yes I eat food".........

He pick up the call and started talking with someone .While you  go to room and sleep peacefully in the bed the bed was really good ...........

Taehyung pov

After chit chat with jimin  he  go to room and see y/n was sleeping making a cute pout she look very cute........

he slept behind you while hugging you  . You also hug him in sleep ................

This is the longest chapter of the book and how  are you guys  please  support me and vote for this book 🥺🥺🥺

This is my first book so I need your support and thank you for reading my book

I purple you guys  💜💜💜💜💜