part 37

"What are you doing here baekhyun and sehun" you said .you feel fear rushing in your blood .you started sweating . Baekhyun came close ssmirking."how are you baby" he ask ...........

he forcefully smell you choloform and go to his car .he go to his secret place .Taehyung was going to his car big hit entertainment  but he interupted by his phone .........

he picks the call "chanyeol hyung what happened" taehyung said ."Taehyung are you at home" chanyeol  ask  worriedly.........

"Does everything fine  hyung are you sounding worried" taehyung said. " Just say are you at home or not" chanyeol said. "No I am not at home why??" Taehyung said...........

"Because sehun and baekhyun run from her"chanyeol said ."what!!!" Taehyung said. In shocked he stopped he car........

"You did a very big mistake go back home I am also coming " chanyeol said.  Taehyung fastly go back to the house .he open the door and see there was no one .he even checks  the bathroom.chanyeol, jimin,Rose come ..........

"jimin ,rose you also" taehyung said ."she is not here am I right" jimin ask ."yeah but how did you know this" taehyung said. "Because we get a call" chanyeol said .........

"What they said" taehyung asked ."they said they want rose also or they will kill y/n" chanyeol said. "What the hell is that it was my fault why did I leave y/n" taehyung say ....................

"I can go" rose said ."what are you saying rose you don't have to go we will find the way" chanyeol said. "Yeah we will rose don't worry " Taehyung said..........

Y/n pov 

I open my eyes and see that I am tied up in chair .I feel crying that why did I  let taehyung go from there ."so you are awake now" baekhyun said. I  did not  answer him .he grip my chin harsly"say are you good or not" he said ."I am go-od" I said  .................

"Don't worry babe your sister will also accompany you to live with us" baekhyun said. "Why the heck they didn't come yet" sehun
said........

It's been 2 hours I was  tide up but no one comes yet ."I think boss they don't want her afterall he is idol he have so much girls" a boy said ."yeah I also think same " baekhyun said .He give some  signal to that boy ...............

he was untied me while touching me  shamelessly in wrong way ."boss I untied her" that boy said .I  was standing there .baekhyun grip your hand and pull you to a room and locked the door ...........

"just leave me baekhyun please I am already married " you were saying but he was coming close to you open his shirt .he push you harsly on the bed and pins your both hand on bed ................

"Just leave me ple-- I was saying but kiss  me harsly.I feel fear in my spines
I'd better die except touching from another man except taehyung.......

I feel his lips started kissing my neck .I was crying and shouting. I  started feeling weak and I faint .........

A/n pov

   Taehyung and chanyeol break the door of room .the police arrest sehun and other boys of them .Taehyung see that baekhyun was hovering over you .................

taehyung punch him hard and police also arrest him ."how dare you to touch my wife" taehyung said angrily ."just shut up mr.kim taehyung she is mine I will come back soon " baekhyun shouting while police was dragging him to his car ...............

"he made me deaf" rose said ."yeah same" jimin said .All were talking except taehyung. Taehyung put you in his arms and then all the attention were goes on you ....................

"what happened to her" rose said ."I think she faint" taehyung said. All goes to hospital and doctor checked you . Jisoo and taehyung parents also there the doctor back to the room ...........

"doctor what happened and why did she faint "taehyung ask worriedly. 

"In this condition it's obvious mr.kim" doctor said ."what condition " rose ask ."you don't know that  she is pregnant " doctor said ..........

all became shocked ."pregnant " taehyung ask ."yeah sir mrs.kim is 1 week pregnant  but she is also weak to carry the baby you have to take care her so much " doctor said and leave ...........

"wow we are gonna be aunt" jisoo and rose said giving hi-fi ."And we are gonna be uncle I am so so excited " jimin and chanyeol said ."whatever we are gonna be grandparents we are  so much"taehyung's mom and dad said ..............

"taehyung say something "
taehyung's mom said."Eomma he is shocked fully " jisoo said ."eomma I can't believe that I am gonna be dad " taehyung said excitedly..............

"Yeah son except it"taehyung's dad said ."hello mr.kim taehyung your wife is awake and she was calling you" a nurse said .................

taehyung goes to your room and he see that you were crying ."what happened bub why are you crying" Taehyung ask  you...........

"baekhyun......baekhyun.... you were saying but you were so much crying that's why you can't even say that .he hug you but you push him ...........

"don't touch me I am cheater I cheat on you he rape me I don't deserve you" you said crying.without saying anything taehyung kiss you .you try to push him but he pull you more closer ........

broke the kiss,he wipe your tears"no one rape you he don't touch you .trust me  .me and chanyeol hyung saved you .even you not I don't deserve you" taehyung said and he pull you in a  hug ."and thank you for giving me a precious gift"He said .........

"gift??" You asked confused. "You are pregnant y/n" taehyung said placing his  hand to your tummy ......

"pregnant??" You  said shocked."yeah and I want to ask you something" taehyung said. "Ask then" you said ." Do you want the baby if you don't I can't force you .you are so young for this and afterall it's gonna be in you .you have to decide it" taehyung said ..........

."don't you want her"you ask ."I want but your decision in my life is also important " he said .you hug him and said "I want her".listen this taehyung also hug you ............