part 18

Bts other members say that there new manager is coming

???:Good morning

What She is the girl .she is beautiful she have blonde hair. Perfect body and a beautiful face .she was giving us warm smile..........

???:hello my name is park chaeyong but you can call me rose .

"Nice to meet you" all the members say "nice to meet you too" rose say......

After that she giving us instructions about how to control scandals and controversy. We do rehearsal and doing our work .........

Jimin thought

She is really beautiful when she gives us instructions i can't stop seeing her .
I don't give a fuck to her instructions I am just busy to see her face .......

End of jimin thought

At taehyung flat

Jisoo and y/n are playing video game but they bored and they start doing weird things

They are playing like a small children. They make food and eat it and they giving each other weird looks .........

Unnie Iknow you like someone y/n said as jisoo being shook and say "wh-a-t ar-e yo-u t-alk-ing ab-outy/naah "

y/naah "...........

"Seriously unnie Iknow everything about you and ---"y/n was going to say but jisoo stop her by slap her in her hand and ask "how would you know about that y/nah you being so much naughty "..........

"I see you in jimin birthday party" y/n said "whatever but don't tell oppa about that or I will kill you" ..........

"I promise I  won't tell taehyung oppa about you and jin oppa" y/n said ."btw I think I will be aunt very soon" jisoo said placing her hand to y/n stomach
And start running "Unnie how can you say this"  saying y/n trying to catch jisoo who was running in the house............ .

"No one can catch me my pabo but you can try my dumpling" jisoo said" I can catch you unnie"y/n said...........

Rose pov

I meet all the members. All the members are handsome but taehyung is really look like anime and I am not here to being bts manager and now I want her I waited for very long .................

                   .....................

Hello good morning guys guess which type of charactor is  rose comment down about her .

Please vote and support me

Author loves you 💜💜💜😘😘

Have a good day

And comment which type of incoming part do you want well I want to know my readers mind .