part 20

A/n pov

Now jimin and rose are good friends.
Taehyung did not come office from 1 week .jimin started liking rose just because he loves his smile and she is sweet ............

He thinks of proposing rose and he also buy a ring for her :

He come to rehearsal place .

At taehyung place

Y/n and taehyung are sleeping in each other arms ...........

Y/n wake up and see the time she fastly
Try to wake taehyung "oppa wake up it's not time to sleep you are late for rehearsal"............

Taehyung wake up and see the time he fastly go for changing clothes and he wear this:

Y/n fastly make food and jisoo came she also start helping y/n. Taehyung eat food fastly. Y/n say bye to taehyung he also say bye to hugging y/n taehyung also bye to jisoo ..........

Y/n take a bath and look like this

(My choice is not good if you don't like the outfit you can imagine another dress)

At bighit building

"Taehyung how do you propose y/n" jimin ask to taehyung "why ?"taehyung say.......

"actually I-"jimin was hesitating to say taehyung "do you like anyone: taehyung ask "no ,my friend was going to propose who he like"jimin said but taehyung know that he ask to proposing he who like not his friend.........

"If you don't tell me who you like than I will not tell you how I propose y/n" taehyung say .hesitatingly jimin say all the things to taehyung. Taehyung say something in his eyes ............

Rose pov

Yes today he came now I can ask my question to her .........

A/n pov

Jimin go to rose and say "actually rose I want to ask to something" .......

"What do you want to ask you can ?" Rose say .jimin kneeld down in legs and say "rose I love you .will you be my girlfriend"........

Rose was shocked by jimin confession.
"No ,I don't love you "she say fastly and run to her office room .........

While jimin,he feels hurt .rose is the first girl who he love but his first love was his one sided love ..........

Taehyung was slightly watching his proposing. But he was shocked that how can a girl reject jimin.........

He go to jimin. Jimin have tears in his eyes .taehyung comfort her ...........

At taehyung dorm

"What happen unnie" y/n ask jisoo who was looking very sad "actually y/naah I  don't want to marry anyone I just love jin but my parents are watching boys for me "saying this jisoo fully broken into tears ...........

she was crying like hell .while y/n was comforting her ."Unnie why don't you tell your family about you and jin oppa "y/n say "I try but they don't listen to me" jisoo said ...........

While bighit building

Taehyung and all the members are practicing. They are tired and they just sit in the table ........

"Listen guys today you are all invited in party" jhope say "which party hyung" jungkook ask "actually today is my sister engagement" jhope say all the members congrats her for his sister engagement .

"taehyung y/n and jisoo are also invited her in the party "jhope say "okay
hyung "taehyung say.......

"Jiminie what happened you look sad" rm ask actually hyung taehyung was going to say but jimin signal her not  say about that "he have headache" taehyung change the words of her ...............

Jhope also invited rose and some of the more friend in the office .who was close to him .jhope don't have feelings for rose .they are just like brothers and sister ..........