part 27

Y/n pov

Oppa lift me take me to the the room and leave me in the room.he was going go but he said .

"y/n maids are here and come fast the dinner is else"chanyeol said."ok oppa" y/n said."mam your dress"maid say"Oo thank you"y/n said."mam this is your room"maid said "ok"y/n said.

They said and leave me but i don't feel good here.i fastly change my dress into this:

You go to dining table and eat the food but there is also someone they are 2 boys except me and oppa

You go to dining table and eat the food but there is also someone they are 2 boys except me and oppa .After eating you was going to your room but oppa stop you ...........

"y/n meet my friends you guys already know her"chanyeol said "yeah we know her" they said ."y/n they are my friends and his name is  baekhyun  he is your would be husband"chanyeol said .

"hus-sh-ba-nd"you was in shocked."yeah he is your fiance .And he is sehun and also your brother in law" chanyeol said...........

Listen this you  can't stand here and go to your  room .oppa was calling you but you  can't stop yourself .he came too your room..........

"y/n what happened why did you run to your room"chanyeol said. "oppa I love someone else" y/n said.........

"what "chanyeol in shocked."And I don't want to marry someone else"y/n said  "just shut up"chanyeol  said angrily.......

"if you want or not this marriage will happen I don't care who you love" chanyeol said. "But oppa"y/n said  "y/n I am your brother not your enemy who will marriage you to devil I get so much betrayal from this world I don't want that thing also hurt you"chanyeol said ...........

"i only trust my trust ones and u will married to them if you want or not " chanyeol said."i can't what about him who I love please oppa I can't marry them" y/n said ............

"i don't care who you love"chanyeol said."But I care now let me go I don't want to live here please just let me go"y/n said "just stop it y/n and leave him and where is rose?"chanyeol said. "rose unn-ie" y/n said with trembling voice ............