part 38

***4 year later***

A/n pov

"I wish you were with us today.....I wish you were here to give Taera blessing for her birthday.......I wish I can tell you how much I love you....."Taehyung pressed his words together after finishing his sorrowful...........

his eyes were glossy and nose were red due to his emotional speech infront of the grave..........

"I wish you were here....why did you left me....you don't know how much I suffered after you left me..... why did you do this to me....you promised me you will be always there for me you will never leave me .....then why....why..... I miss you so much .....so much..."This time taehyung failed to control his cry and totally broke down into the sorrow..........

bending down infront of the grave....he started shading uncontrollable tears
of pain...... He cried out putting his soft palms on his bare face ............

when a soft voice grabbed his big hands and spoke into an angelic voice making taehyung stop sobbing...........

"Appa wae ale(are) du( you)
clying(crying) taera said in his angelic voice ."eomma appa is clying id (is)appa hurlt (hurt)" taera said.............

A small 4 years cried to see his appa cry infront of his late great grandfather aka taehyung's grandmother but Taera was just too small to understand this ....

"No baby don't cry appa is not hurt he is just missing his grandmother"y/n said bending down to her daughter beside taehyung .............

"yeah baby don't cry look appa is not crying don't cry baby"Taehyung who was crying uncontrollably minutes ago now trying to calm down his 4 year little daughter...........

Soon the little girl stop crying and see his appa with his big doe eyes that are the exact same copy of his mother round and doe eyes ...........

"say hello to your great grand mother she will send you all her blessing to you from heaven " taehyung's mom said ............

At night 10 :30 pm

"Hmm so my both babies fall asleep" taehyung said and chuckled that how beautiful his both of Angel's were looking .......

Taehyung was waiting for y/n in their shared bedroom . After a long day with parties afterall today is her only one daughter birthday but taehyung is still taehyung he can't sleep without y/n one day without hugging her and cuddling with her ............

But y/n took so much time taehyung made a way to his daughter room and foundhis wife asleep making his daughter asleep. Taehyung smiled looking at both of his Angel's of their life ............

After patting and leave a peak on his daughter forehead he slowly picked up y/n in bridal style. Putting y/n in on the soft bed .he laid beside y/n and pull her in her arms ...........

Soon taehyung fall asleep... morning arrived making the room filled with golden ray of light ..........

"good morning baby"taehyung words left from his lips soon as y/n wake up opening his beautiful doe eyes ."good morning oppa"y/n said ............

It's been 4 years that y/n and taehyung are married and have a child but he always love y/n like that care like that and always admire y/n ........

"I still can't believe that this beautiful angel belong's to me and only mine only mine to touch mine to love mine to stare"taehyung say with last words tried to capture y/n lips ..............

"oppa stop it.." y/n said ."why let me have them" taehyung said .taehyung whined as y/n put her palms between their lips ." I have my morning breath" taehyung said .................

y/n said showing his doe eyes to her husband who desperately want to capture y/n's lip..........

"Aah baby you always say this ...and like I care" taehyung said removing y/n palm and capturing y/n cherry lips making y/n widden her eyes ............

it's been 4 years but taehyung love for y/n have same effect from past 4 years .she feels extreme emotions rush throw in her spine whenever taehyung close to y/n...........

Slowly closing her eyes and giving delicate yet loving kiss.y/n enjoyed the sensation on his body and heart .........

Taehyung sucked y/n lower lip slowly showing his love for y/n .the kiss was until slow when y/n decided to also show his love for taehyung ...soon the kiss turned into an sensual makeout session..........

A breathy moan left y/n mouth when taehyung kiss y/n neck and sucked it until it became red . Taehyung made his way again to y/n lips when he felt
y/n pulling taehyung hand towards him wanting a another kiss ................

after sharing another passionate kiss keeping his forehead on y/n's feeling each other breath .........

Boping his nose on y/n nose "are you again tired when will you get used to me" taehyung asked ."opppaaaa"y/n said punching taehyung at his hand playfully and smiled soon ..........

They got interept by a angelic voice ."eomma....appa" Taera calling them with a tata plushie standing on the half open bedroom door..........

"baby you awake up early today"taehyung said chucked at his fluff ball .soon he get up from place and carried her in her arms ...........

"Dood mollin appa" Taera said ."good morning angel"taehyung said and place Taera to the bed beside y/n and sitting on bed ...........

"Taeraah did you sleep well my baby"y/n ask .Taera nod in yes before laid beside her mother and hugging her tightly..........

"Yaah you both forgot me...where is my hugee"Taehyung said making y/n laugh." I think your apps is jealous Taeraa"y/n said ..........

"thont be dealous appa we lavv you "Taera said in her baby voice making her parents chuckled at their cuteness. Soon taehyung also join family hug and said "I love you mr both precious angels of life"...........

"We love you too" y/n and Taera said giggling. .......

THE END

What about others??? Huh rose and jimin were happy in their life with her daughter areum and jin and jisoo get married 2 years ago and jisoo is pregnant 6 months .

About other members ,they are still finding their true love .