part 36

Next day

A/n pov

You woke up and see taehyung behind you sleeping. You admire his beautiful face . His features, he look like an angel who come into your life and make it more happier ......

 His features, he look like an angel who come into your life and make it more happier

(Imagine that he was  shirtless)

You get off from bed and wear your clothes .you wear wearing your top but you feel hands on your waist which was pulling you .you fall on the lap of taehyung............

"Good morning babygirl"
Taehyung said" Good morning  do you want anything" you said ."yeah I want a kiss" he said ."but I  just woke up" you said ."so what give me it'sjust a kiss" he said .........

You  took a pillow and  hit him and run from there."aah y/n you are being a brat" he said and chase you .you were running in the kitchen but he pins you to kitchen and pull you closer and kiss you .........

you were running in the kitchen but he pins you to kitchen and pull you closer and kiss you

you can't resist to her kiss and kiss him back .he leave your hand and pull you more closer by your waist. Your hands were roaming into his hair and neck .you both broke the kiss and look in each other eyes .........

"Taehyungiee leave me I have to go for shower"you said ."let's take together " he said ."no I want to take shower alone" you said ."then let me first" he said ."fine" you said ........

He go to washroom and take a shower. While you are making breakfast. You set the table .you feel someone was hugging you. You turned and he was taehyung hugging you from back ..........

"Now leave me and eat the breakfast" you said ."My breakfast is in my hands"he said .your face being red .you hit him playfully and made him sit in the chair .you also sit in the chair . Both of eat the food ..........

After breakfast, you go and take a sshower.you come from the washroom your hair is wrapped with towel .you dry your hair  .........