part 13

...your birthday" taehyung said you are teasing me jimin said "ofcourse short jiminnie you are going to be 25 years but your height is like 12 years" taehyung said with teasing tone.............

"By the way I want to invite your sister and her friend" jimin said "why did you want to invite her" taehyung ask "I just want to taehyungie why don't you say your sister that I invite her and she will say to her friend"jimin said ..........

"no , na ,anni" taehyung said ."please please taehyung you are my best friend can't you do anything for me" jimin said while he start fake crying to convince taehyung "fine I will do now stop this drama" taehyung said ..................

After that taehyung and all bts members are practicing but taehyung can't focus because he was just thinking about y/n and can't stop thinking about her ..........

***time skips to night ****

Taehyung reached her house but he found that y/n is not in the home he calls her but y/n don't pick her call taehyung start panicking because the time is 11:40 PM and it's very late taehyung was going to search y/n but some one knock at door ..............

Listen to the bell ring he open the door and she was y/n and jisoo "I am sorry oppa I am late but it's not my fault there was a traffic" y/n said as she know that she do a mistake ..........

after listening to this taehyung just hug her and said "it's ok but why you don't pick my call" taehyung said "actually my phone is switch off" y/n said "I am also here so please stop being so lovey dovey" jisoo said and she was going but taehyung stop her and said "jisoo tomorrow is jimin birthday and you are invited in it"...........

"Ooo kkk oppa I will be there now I have to go it late" jisoo said and left "oppa are you not coming home tomorrow" y/n said with a sad face "what if I say that you are also coming with me tomorrow at jimin birthday party" taehyung said ..........

"did I come with you" y/n said "hmm you will come with me. baby now go and change your clothes into some comfy one" and let's sleep taehyung said as y/n do ........

After changing clothes y/n and taehyung sleep each other while cuddling with each other.........

***next evening ***

As today is jimin birthday and the dress theme colours is black and white.taehyung don't have rehearsal today he is in home with y/n and jisoo as jisoo she came in afternoon at 1:00 PM ............

Now taehyung is waiting for y/n and jisoo and he look like this........