part 8

"Babygirl I think we also go to hospital for checking up" the baby Taehyung  said. When i said that y/n looking at me with shocked face.........

"Sir we reach the place" driver said
He give him money but y/n was also looking at taehyung  with shocked face..........

"Oppa what are saying in the cab"  she said. "bub listen I said that because the driver seeing you in not good way that why I said it taehyung"  said..........

We going in the mall. we shopping  and eat the food and also watch a movie and now we are going to home . my phone interrupts us and he was jungkook .........

"Hyung why don't you come to the rehearsal"he asked ."I have headache jungkook that why I don't come yeah"taehyung  said. "Hyung if you have headache then why you are not at home" he ask ...........

"Are you coming at my house kook" Taehyung  asked "yeah and I am not alone jimin and all bts  members are also at your apartment come home we are going to do a hang out" he said and cut the call .............

Taehyung  think what can we do now so he thought the shopping bag will be in the car but what about y/n .what can he do so he thought y/n will meet bts members  as his sister friend.........

he  call his sister and tell all about y/n first. she shocked that how can he buy a girl but he  know that she always supports me so she came...........

When she came she give me a hug   ofcourse she can do because she is my sister........

Y/n pov

We are eat the food but then a girl come and hug taehyung oppa. You are  shocked that who is she ?and why she hug my oppa ?but taehyung oppa also hug her .its break your little hearteu .you  feel so hurt💔💔💔

Hello my lovely readers are you excited that y/n is going to meet all bts members

Please support me and vote for this book please vote for my book you guys read it but not vote it please support. And ignore my grammatical mistakes

Thank you so much for reading this book

I purple you 💜💜💜

Stay tuned I will update it soon guys .