part 19

***2 weeks later ***

It's being 2 weeks y/n and taehyung are dating while y/n keep it secret that jisoo and jin is dating........

1 week ago

Taehyung was sleeping when he wake up he can't find y/n who was sleeping beside him .he listen some sobs from the washroom he go and see y/n was sobbing and silently crying in beside of bathtub and look like a ball .............

I was going to  pick her but  I see a stain inher skirt and now I got it why she is crying. I just call jisoo and say about that .she say that she come but she have a very important work with mom and dad ............

Jisoo came and help y/n but she go just because of her work .the stain are also there in her clothes and y/n just changed his clothes in this :

the stain are also there in her clothes and y/n just changed his clothes in this :

After changing y/n was still standing
.taehyung pick y/n and laid her in the bed but y/n don't say a word ."y/nah baby does it hurt so much "taehyung ask and y/n nod ..........

Taehyung make soup and food .he go to y/n and convenience her to eat food "baby please eat something or the pain will be increase" But y/n is still sobbing . taehyung kiss y/n on her lips y/n was first hella shock but then she also kiss him back

after kiss y/n and taehyung just looking at each other "But oppa Idon't want to eat something" y/n said

after kiss y/n and taehyung just looking at each other "But oppa Idon't want to eat something" y/n said ...........

"please baby  eat it "taehyung said y/n thought that taehyung will go to see y/n annoying behaviour but he hug y/n and say "please baby eat something I can't see u like this please just for me" ...............

"Ok but little" y/n said .she drink the soup after drinking soup she buried his face into taehyung chest and say "oppa it's very painful".............

Taehyung also hug y/n and today he leave from rehearsal. Than they both cuddle and sleep into each other arms .they both can feel each other warms and y/n now feel good ....................

That day taehyung fully take care of
y/n .sometimes she being annoyed but taehyung know that when girls are on their periods they became fully moody and always being annoyed.
Taehyung research about it on google...............

From that 7 days taehyung take full care of y/n. He fully take a leave for a week just for her baby y/n ...........

End of week ago

While rose

What the fuck is that why he did not coming for 1 week I just want her

......................

Hello my lovely readers actually this part is very boring.

Vote
&
Comment