part 26

Y/n pov

You  don't know where you are .we all go for shopping but someone forcefully inhaled something maybe chloroform. You  cant see anything you were  crying but slowly because they were shouting on me."Boss is here" someone say ..............

A/n pov

Flashback

Y/n woke up but she found taehyung was staring at her softly which make
y/n slightly blush.he peck y/n head and say" good morning baby".............

"Good morning oppa" y/n said while going to washroom but taehyung stop y/n by pulling her waist and say get "ready fast we are going for shopping".........

"Means unnieand others member are also coming"y/n ask "yeah because its jimin idea" taehyung say and peck y/n lips and leave y/n room ..............

All are ready to go for shopping. Bts were wearing their mask as no one can recognized them .girls were go to ladies section and boys to mens section.............. 

Jisoo leave to changing room.rose and y/n were selecting dress after 30 minutes rose and y/n like a dress but there only one changing room left.rose firstly touch the door and said "first I am babe *wink*".............

"Aah unnie change fast or I will say jimin oppa that you were calling him" y/n said ."y/nah you being so much naughty "rose said ..........

Y/n was waiting but someone forcefully pull her and they smelled y/n choloform which made y/n uncouncious..........

End of flashback

???:open her blindfold and her rope

A boy open y/n blindfold and rope who was crying slowly........

Y/n :ch-ne-yo-el opp-a

Y/n said this with shocked eyes as she know that chanyeol die .she fastly hug her .he also hug her and say "don't cry baby shhh".............

"Oppa where are  these days" y/n ask while crying. First don't cry he said while clean softly tears from her face with his thumb.....

He hugs y/n and say "y/nah don't cry baby hmm you are my first priority  I don't like my baby crying did it get you .........

"I love you oppa" y/n said with a soft smile."I love you love you too: baby chanyeol said while lifting y/n into bridal style ..........

                 .............

Hello guys sorry for late update but next time I will try to update soon

Actually my exams are not letting me update

I love you guys ❤❤❤❤

Sarangae💜💜💜💜

Vote &comment please