part 3

Next morning

A/n pov  

Y/n woke up and  take bath .she walk in her room wearing a simple dress .she was going to kitchen  but then her aunt stop her . She  don't know why she stopped her. Her aunt come and said "pack your bags now".

When she said this y/n  was fully shocked ."why she did I  pack my
bags " y/n thought.She have to listen them If she  don't they can beat her . 
y/n go to her room and start packing .after packing, she eat breakfast and walk towards the car which belongs to her uncle said
aunt.

"Sit in the car" y/n uncle said.
"Why? where are you going?"y/n  ask  "what we said can't you listen are you deaf "  her uncle said in angry tone.In fear ,She sit in the car then they all go to somewhere  you don't know why you  came at this place .

we go inside the place  you  see  many girl are there .what type of place is this you thought .My uncle  and aunt were talking to a person and then that person give them a  bag ."Now stay here you ugly bitch "your aunt said.

"What are you saying aunt" y/n said ."saying that you are gonna live here from now" y/n aunt said "No aunt and uncle please don't leave me here" you  said crying  and begging to them . "Listen we don't want you you are a slut that's why your father and mother leave you and now you want to stay with us how did you thought that we will not leave you" your  aunt said .

"please aunt don't do this to me I will do everything on time but please don't leave me there" you said  crying and begging but They don't listen to you . they just go while you  was crying  that person who gave them  money. her some guards  come and  grip your hand . You were trying to run but they were too much stronger than you. they started  to made a way to room while they were holding you .You don't want to go with her but  they tightly grip your hand and throw you  in a  dark room . you  was crying  like mess in the
room .

Taehyung pov

Today is a award show . taehyung  ready and made a way to his  car where   other members  was also in the car.  "you look handsome hyung" jungkook said ."Thanks kookie you guys also look handsome"  he said  .Taehyung was tensed inside because  the reason is there are also other groups  if he even glance at  any kpop female idol the tomorrow headlines are he  was dating her that why he don't want to go  but he  have to .

"sir we arrived"  our manager said we go to the place where award shows  are taken .

Time skips to night

Y/n pov

After your aunt and uncle leave you  at that place .you were  just crying  full day And then a men come with food  and said  you "eat this" in a loud voice  ."No ,I  don't want to"  you  said but he leave the food in the table and leave the room while locking it.   after that you  feel very thirsty  and hungry  .you don't have any choice except   eat the food.you eat it  but  your  tears are coming .

"Mom dad my life is like a hell after you leave me now  I came here now what will happen with next to  me I don't know  I don't want to live now  " you  said while your  tears are coming you  feel like you are  such a trash .You  was just crying uncontrollably  and you fall asleep while crying.

After the award show taehyung   go to his house and other members members  are also going to there house .He come and change his  dress and go to bed like always.  he can't sleep  so he eat medicine and then he fall asleep .

Next day,

He start the t.v and saw  the news
Kim taehyung is  dating kim jennie
After listening this he feel like to break the tv and thinking that not again I don't want to listen anything from my manager and ceo of company.He go to his rehearsal  place then the whole media come and started questioning him  that he  really date her  but he ignore them .

Taehyung  go to  the  building  where  ceo called him .he also start questioning him  and then taehyung said  "I am not dating anyone" . .He listen and then he stared   scolded me for doing  this but taehyung  don't even saw her but this media is always do  a drama for him.

He  started  getting frustrated  and now he getting angry  .he  just leave the place  and now he  think .

"I will buy a girl for me"

Was up lovely reader how are you

Please  support  me and vote the book 

I purple you guys