Chapter 3

Ella

Friday soon rolled around, and I was actually excited for the Slytherin party tonight.

Potions has turned into my worst subject, purely because I have to work with Malfoy. He's so demanding and insists on doing the work himself, he doesn't let me touch the potions were making in case I ruin it and has left me to write up what he does, which is pathetic if you ask me.

Speaking of potions, I was in that lesson right now, writing about polly juice potion. I sighed dramatically out of boredom as I slowly wrote the answers down on a piece of parchment.

"Ell." Bella said in a hushed tone so Snape couldn't hear her. She had turned around to face me. "What are you wearing tonight?"

"Not sure." I shrugged. "Probably a dress."

"Well, you know that I don't own any dresses suitable for a party like this-" it's true, Bella owns dresses but only ball gowns that our mother gets made for us for when we go to special dinners or something, other than that Bella doesn't really like to wear dresses. "-so can I borrow one of yours?"

"Sure." I shrugged.

"Thanks, you're the best." She smiled and turned back around.

"There are 5 minutes left of the lesson, I would like you to pack away your things now. However, I must inform you that you will need to carry on your assignments in your own free time because we don't have enough time in lesson to finish them."

I packed away my things as quickly as possible then left the classroom. Potions was our last lesson of the day, so I went straight up to our dorm.

I opened my wardrobe and began picking out something to wear. I had to look nice, not too slutty but something that will gain people's attention.

Bella then came in as I was searching and helped me pick out a dress. She gasped and pulled one out. "Definitely this!"

The dress was absolutely beautiful, a lovely black satin dress, it was short and showed off my boobs quite well.

I didn't wear a bra with it, because it was an open back dress. This will definitely gain me some attention.

I paired it with black heels and did some makeup, some sharp eyeliner which made my eyes pop. I straightened the bits of my hair that had gone a little wavy then waited on my bed for Bella to finish getting ready, she had picked out a navy blue dress, which she looked very good in.

I got off the bed and pulled out a bottle of fire whiskey from under my bed, I 'borrowed' it from my dads stash of these things. I took quite a few bottles, and so did Bella.

"Drink?" I offered, she turned to me and nodded so I poured us two shots and we did them at the same time. We did a couple more, as pre drinks.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked once she was fully dressed.