Chapter 86

Ella

I felt sorry for Bella.

She's been so upset and confused lately. I can imagine all the questions running through her mind, telling her what to do, what not to do.

She still hasn't told anyone about the pregnancy, only me and Draco know. I told her that I told Draco, to which she smacked me over the head at, but then realised that he wasn't going to tell anyone.

Speaking of Draco, he's been spending most of his days in bed. With me. He never seems to want to let go of me, I'm always attached to him in some way.

It's been a month since he returned home. It feels like a few days. But I'm not complaining because I have him by my side, and that's all I need.

I had just eaten some breakfast in bed with Draco. Currently, I'm making my way through the house so I can put the plates back in the kitchen.

"Ella!" A voice called, making me stop in my tracks and turn to the side. Bella stood there, wearing baggy clothing, looking anxious. She was stood by a door. The door to Theo's bedroom.

"What?" I asked impatiently, wanting to get the heavy cutlery off me.

"Come here." She whispered, waving me over. She seemed secretive. Too secretive.

"What is it?"

"I want to tell Theo about...the baby." Her voice went even quieter as she spoke the last two words. "I've been contemplating it for weeks. Can you please help me?"

"How long have you been standing out here?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, an hour?"

"An hour?! Bella, go tell him. He'll find out sooner or later."

"Yes yes, I know." My twin rolled her eyes at me while folding her arms over her chest. "I'm just scared."

"If you're not ready, don't tell him."

"But I am ready, I just need a little push to get me to say it."

"Fine, you want a push?" I muttered while placing the plates onto the floor and knocked on the door before opening it.

Theo was sat on his bed, reading a book in peace. He had no shirt on, only some grey joggers. A smile spread across his face, his eyes widening a little, obviously not expecting us. "Hey guys." He chimed.

Bella kept whispering 'no no no no no' as she tried to get away, but I had ahold of her shoulders, pushing her through the threshold and into the bedroom.

"Hi." I smiled. "Bella has something she wants to tell you."

"No, no I don't." She shook her head quickly, digging her nails into my hands in an attempt to get me to let go, but I didn't budge.

"Yes. She does." I seethed.

"Well, what is it?" Theo asked as he sat up properly, a look of confusion written on his face.

"It's nothing, really." Bella insisted. "Ella just let it go."

"No. You will talk to him right now or I'll tell him." I said sternly, I know it seems harsh, but she's been getting on my nerves. This is the 5th time this week she's pulled something like this, each time she chickens out at the last second. "5....4....3...2..."

"Okay okay, fine. I'll tell him. Just— give us some privacy." Bella shoved my hands off her, letting out an exasperated sigh.

"I swear if you don't-"