Chapter 46

Sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised.

Ella

The next day, I woke up with a smile on my face, but it soon faded when I realised that Draco was missing. I looked around, still half asleep, and tried to think of where he could of gone. It was still pretty early, and he hates the mornings.

I sighed and sat up, trying to collect my thoughts. I got out of bed and went to the toilet, by the time I'd got back into bed, Draco came through the door with some food on a tray. It was a large stack of pancakes -my favourite- and lots of toppings.

"Happy birthday, Princess." He smiled as he set it down beside me on the bedside table, he then leant over and gave me a kiss.

"Thank you." I beamed as he sat down beside me, I took the tray and put it between the two of us then we both began to eat.

"So what do you want to do today?" He asked.

"We have class, our OWLs are next month and I'd rather pass them, so we're going to lesson."

He groaned while rolling his eyes. "It's your birthday, you deserve a day off."

"We've not even had one full day back and you want more time off?"

He nodded which made me giggle. We kept eating then got changed and went down to the common room together.

"Happy birthday!" Theo shouted across the room as we walked down, Bella was already down there with Blaise, Theo, Crabbe, Goyle and Anna.

"Thank you." I smiled as I got bombarded with hugs.

"Happy birthday, Bella." I smirked.

"Happy birthday, Ella, how old are you again?"

I scoffed while hitting her arm, which made her chuckle. We linked arms and went to lessons, everyone seemed to know it was our birthday, so we got a lot of 'happy birthday' messages from everyone.

In DADA, we had a practice test, which I was not very happy about.

"Ella." Neville whispered. I looked over at the brown haired boy and smiled. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you Neville."

"What did I say about talking, Mr Longbottom and Miss Mayler?" Umbridge snapped at us, making everyone stop what they were doing and look at us. Neville went bright red and looked down at his paper. "Give me your papers, you were specifically told that if you are caught talking it'll be classed as cheating and you will fail."

She came over to our table and held out her hand, I could see Neville shaking as he passed the paper over.

"He was just saying happy birthday." I protested.

"Well, Miss Mayler, that could be saved after class. I expect you to obey my rules in my classroom, however seeing as you both have disobeyed me, you will have detention with me tonight."

"What? That's so unfair!"

"Quiet!" She screamed, then put on a fake smile. "My office, after dinner."

I passed her my paper and watched her rip it up, leaving us to do nothing for the remainder of the hour.

After class had ended, I packed up my things and walked after Neville, who was rushing off.

"NEVILLE!"

He stopped and turned to me, his face low. I caught up to him and half smiled. "I'm sorry about getting us detention-"