Chpater 79

Ella

The next morning, I awoke feeling better. I still had a lot of cuts and bruises on my body, but it didn't bother me.

Draco was still beside me, sleeping. His beautiful face, which I had engraved into my mind so many times, lay beside mine. His breath light, fanning on my face.

I noticed his eyes slowly fluttering open, those grey hues finding mine. A smile forming on his face. "Morning, Princess."

"Morning handsome." I smiled, leaning closer to place a kiss on his lips. "I'm going for a shower to hopefully clean some of this dried blood and dirt off me."

He chuckled as I began sitting up, before I could get off the bed two arms wrapped around my stomach, pulling me back down onto his chest. I giggled his he swarmed me with kisses, my cheeks, forehead and lips. They were so sweet. So loving.

"Let me get up."

"No." He groaned, holding me a little tighter as he flipped over so he was on top of me. "Stay in bed."

"Draco, I need to have a shower. I stink and I'm dirty."

"You know I like it dirty." He smirked, making me scoff.

"Get off." I seethed teasingly, he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head, smirking down at me.

"What's the magic word?"

"Please?"

"Hmm...no. I like you in this position."

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and tried to get out of his grip, but found it terribly difficult. "Draco!"

"Ella." He mocked.

"Let go." I giggled, still squirming under him.

There was a knock at the door, which made us both turn out attention to the piece of dark wood. "Ella, can I speak with you and Draco? I know he's in there." My father called from behind it.

Draco got off me, settling down into the mattress. "Yeah!" I called.

The door slowly opened, my fathers eyes peering through. He sighed in relief when he noticed we were both fully clothed. The door shut behind him as he came closer, standing at the side of the bed.

"I...Um. I wanted to apologise for the way I reacted on Christmas. I know that having sex is a natural thing, something everyone does. I just hope you're being safe." His voice was wary, I noticed the subtle things such as the way he cringed a little, the restraint in his tone.

"We are." I nodded awkwardly.

"Good. I've already apologised to Draco, but I wanted to say it to you as well. And...if you ever need anything, like for me to get you any potions for it or-"

"Dad, we're fine." I sighed, trying not to cringe.

"Okay...do you need to have the talk? B-because I can give it-"

"Dad, mum gave me and Bella the talk when we were 13."

"13?!"

"I didn't...we weren't having...sex...at that age, she just went over it seeing as our body's were maturing."

"Oh. Okay." He stood there awkwardly, looking down at his feet. "I also wanted to say...if you want to be on the quidditch team, you can."

"Really?"

"Yes, well you only really have this year left. After the task is completed, you'll come home and won't attend school again."

Oh. I didn't really think about that. This is my last year. My last year at Hogwarts, the place I called home. I know I haven't been there for very long, but it was still home. In my eyes, it will always be home. The place I found the love of my life. The place I found my best friends. The place I lived. The place I loved.