Chapter 28

Sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised.

Ella

It's been two weeks since I last spoke to Draco alone. He's still constantly trying to make me jealous, and of course it works.

Is it bad that whenever I sleep with George I compare him to Draco? Hell, I know it's wrong but I can't help it. There's just something about his dominance that turns me on so much. Whereas George is a little too vanilla, I asked him about the things I got from that sex shop and he said that he didn't really want to try them.

I've been craving sex with Malfoy for so long, and it's actually becoming a problem. I think it's because of his dominance, George likes to make sure I'm okay and he lets me take control sometimes, but Draco is always in control, and I find that really attractive. I swear he's ruined sex for me with anyone else. His words keep ringing in my head. 'When you get bored of Weasley, you know where my door is.'

Was he really going to just let me back that easily. I had to know.

Right now, it's 3am and I can't sleep. I've been tossing and turning all night long, which is aggravating me. I wonder if Draco will be in the common room.

I sighed as I got out of bed and went downstairs. It was deathly silent, the only sound was my heartbeat and breathing as I tip toed down to the freezing cold common room.

As I got closer, I could hear the crackling of the fire, which was the only source of light in that room. When I got the the bottom of the stairs, I stopped.

He was sat there, looking into the fire. He had on some navy blue silky pyjamas, which made him look very rich. He had some black slippers on, his hair was a little messy from when he'd been in bed but I couldn't see his face because he was facing the other way.

"What a guess that you would be down here." I announced, his head turned to face me. He looked incredibly tired, he had dark circles under his eyes. His eyebrows were raised at me.

"What are you doing down here?" He asked.

"I don't actually know." I shrugged my shoulders. "I couldn't sleep, my mind has been racing all week. Too busy thinking about things."

"About me I bet." He smirked.

"Maybe."

"I'll take that as a yes."

I rolled my eyes and sat beside him, he looked over at me and watched me intently. His complexion looked so beautiful in the light of the fire, half of his face was light up but the other was dark and shadowed. He was looking into my eyes, and I the same to him. Those grey eyes were so hypnotic, it's like they lour you in and trap you forever in his trans.

"How is it with Weasley?" He sneered, pure jealousy in his voice.

"Rather not talk about it, plus I'm sure you don't actually want to know, jealousy isn't a good look on you." Actually, jealousy is a very good look on him. But there's nothing to really say about George, I've tried my best to avoid him so I can sort my head out.

"I'm not jealous."

"Sure you're not."

"I'm not." He raised his voice a little, I could tell he was getting aggravated.

"Okay, whatever you say." I sighed dramatically while leaving back onto the sofa.

"Seriously Mayler, don't test me."

"Or else what, Malfoy?" I asked as I sat up, I brought my lips to his and brushed my bottom lip on his earlobe then whispered. "Or should I say, daddy?"