Chpater 93

Ella

Draco woke me up with a plate of breakfast in his hands, smiling in achievement. He had brought me breakfast in bed almost every day for the past few weeks.

"Thank you, handsome." I smiled as he sat down. I let my head rest on his chest as we ate, Milo sat at the bottom of the bed, begging for some of our food as it was his favourite.

"So...what's on the agenda for today?" Draco asked.

"I need to go shopping and to pick up some fresh flowers from the local shop." I told the man as I cut up some sausages. "Mr Gooden just died and it's his funeral today. I'll pay my respects and leave some flowers."

"I can go food shopping, I'll make my famous pasta and sauce."

"It's not that famous." I chuckled.

"It's still good, I make the sauce myself. It's a family recipe."

"I know, and I love it when you cook."

"Hmm." He hummed, raising an eyebrow at me. "Is that another kink of yours?"

"No." I laughed. "I just like it when you cook because it means you're thinking about me."

"True." He nodded in agreement, holding onto my waist a little tighter. "I love you, Ella."

"I love you too."

He hooked a finger under my chin, making me look up at him. He placed a loving kiss onto my lips and began eating once again.

*****

I gave my condolences to Mrs Gooden and stayed for the ceremony. Muggle funerals were similar to the ones in the wizarding world, apart from the send off they do.

Draco had gone shopping in London, says he can only get a certain spice from a certain shop for his 'special sauce'.

On my way back to the house, I noticed Noah wasn't in his usual spot by the gate. I frowned, finding it hard to believe that Noah would go anywhere else since he doesn't like living at the orphanage.

"Get off!" I heard a scream, knowing that voice from a mile away. It came from the woods which was situated right near our house.

Our house was the last one on the street, meaning it lead right to the woods.

I felt my heart skip a beat, knowing Noah was in trouble. My feet began running before my brain had chance to say otherwise.

I ran straight into the woods, following the sounds of Noah. His cries for help, the small groan he makes when he's scared.

"Shut up, you freak." A voice sneered at him, I knew it was one of the kids from the orphanage. An eruption of laughter followed, it must of been four or five boys.

"Help!" He screamed, making goosebumps form along my arms, crawling up my neck. My heart began thumping in my throat.

I picked up the pace, whipping out my wand for extra measures, as I rounded the corner, now being able to see the grey of Noah's top.

"HELP ME!"

"PLEASE!"

He screamed again, but this time in agony.

As I got closer to the group, I realised that they were all circling around the boy, tormenting him.

"Hey!" I snapped, making them turn to me. Their faces fell almost immediately, horror stricken.

"Quick, run!" One shouted, making them all scramble away. I would of ran after them, done anything to stop them, but my eyes landed on Noah, making me freeze.