Chapter 81

Ella

The next few months weren't very exciting. Me and Draco kept working on the cabinet, although Draco came up with the idea of poisoning him and it ended up going to shit. Instead, Ron got poisoned, which is bad for us. Of course Harry Potter, the one boy on our case, it has to be his best friend that gets poisoned. Not some random 1st year. Not fucking Dumbledore. No. Ron Weasley.

He's gotten better, I even went to see how he was doing because the guilt got the better of me. I don't think any of them are suspicious of me...yet.

Right now, I'm in the great hall waiting for Draco to come down. He woke up late and told me to meet him down at breakfast since he needed a shower. Today, I was absolutely starving. The lycanthropy was so annoying, making my food cravings disgraceful. It was a full moon tonight, which explains why I'm so hungry.

Theo sat beside Bella and nudged her shoulder playfully. Both of them sat facing me, so I could see the flirtatious looks they gave one another. They still aren't together. Well, they might be but they haven't told anyone. I think they should just cut the bullshit and get together.

"So, who's excited for the exam in DADA today?" Blaise asked sarcastically as he stabbed his fork into a sausage in boredom.

"Not me." Bella muttered. "I hate Snape. He always gives us tests, it's so unfair."

"Hmm." I agreed.

"Oh, Draco's here." Anna commented, making me turn around. He walked through the doors, his hair still damp, looking glum. I tried to catch his attention, but it didn't work. Instead, he stopped in his tracks and looked directly at someone stood behind me. I turned my head, noticing Katie stood staring right back at him. The blonde fixed his tie before walking straight back out the door.

"What's up with him?" Crabbe asked, his eyebrows knitted together in question.

I noticed a second figure walk out the door, going straight after Draco. Harry fucking Potter. Of course.

"I'll go check on him." I muttered while standing up, racing after the two boys. Draco was far in front, Harry lagging behind as he hid in alcoves and dark corners when Draco would turn around.

Another corner was turned and both boys disappeared, as soon as I rounded the corner, none of them were in sight. I frowned while looking around, noticing many abandoned classrooms. I checked every single one of them, searching for the two boys, knowing they would kill one another if left alone.

As I got closer to one door, I could hear water running and the sound of someone sobbing. "MURDER! MURDER IN THE BATHROOM, MURDER!" Someone was screaming.

I raced through the door, knocking into Harry on my way.

"I-I'm so sorry." He stuttered. "I didn't mean to."

"Didn't mean what?" I asked worriedly as Harry walked away. My stomach dropped when I saw the sight. Draco lying on the wet floor. A burst pipe making water sprawl everywhere. Blood oozing out of his body, his chest and torso.

I ran up to him and knelt down, watching in worry as he sobbed. "Oh Merlin, Draco." I gasped, holding onto his chest in hopes that the bleeding would stop.

With shaky hands, I pulled out my wand and pointed it at his chest.

"Vulnera Sanentur."

His cuts began to heal slowly, the blood seeping back into his body as I repeated the spell over and over again.

"E-Ella." Draco sobbed.

"It's okay, I'm here." I told him soothingly, using my free hand to hold his. "I'm here Draco, I'll always be here."