Chpater 70

Sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised.

Ella

November had gone quickly, it was now 1st December. Things haven't changed, although we have started to hang around with our friends more, it's better than sitting in Draco's room 24/7. And be been tutoring Theo in the library twice a week, which seems to be working so far.

Right now, I was just getting into the shower. Draco was still in bed, along with Milo. The water was so hot to touch, the way it ran down my body. Soothing and cleansing my skin. I felt so relaxed, so peaceful.

The glass door opened, I looked over to see Draco joining me. He had a smirk on his face as he looked me up and down. I hate my body. Especially recently.

I can't help but feel self conscious, I've lost a lot of weight because I just don't feel hungry anymore because of the lycanthropy. I constantly feel ill, the only days I'm starving are when it's a full moon. I looked too thin, and I hated it. So, I covered up my stomach and chest then turn so I wasn't facing my boyfriend.

My heart was racing, making it hard for me to breathe the steamy air.

"Ella?" Draco asked as he stepped closer, I could feel his moist bare chest on my back. "What's wrong?"

His arms snaked around my stomach, going underneath mine. His lips kissing my shoulder as he held me close to him.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"Ella, I can tell somethings wrong. Just tell me."

I sighed. "I—I just feel self conscious. I don't like my body, and if I can't like it then surely no one else can. That includes you. I-I just don't want you to be repulsed by me."

"Repulsed?" He asked. "Ella, I could never be repulsed by you. I love your body, and so should you. You need to embrace it, because I'm afraid that you're stuck with it for the rest of your life."

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see.

"This is how much I love your body." He whispered in my ear, his hands went down to my hips as he pushed them back against him. I could feel his hard on pushing into my arse.

"Is that-"

"Mhm." He hummed and began kissing my neck. "This is what you do to me."

My breath hitched as he began sucking on my pulse point. One hand gripped my thigh as the other gripped my hips, pushing me onto him to create friction. His lips left contact with my neck, so I turned my head to face him. Our lips connecting immediately, his tongue swirling around in my mouth. I could hear his groans as I pushed harder onto him, one of his fingers moved up my thigh and began going up and down my slit.

I moaned into his mouth as he focused on my clit. His body rubbing against mine harder, his erection pulsating.

He pulled away from the kiss and bent me over, my hands holding onto the wall as my arse was in line with his crotch.

"Look at how beautiful you are." He whispered, almost as if he was saying it to himself, before his dick pushed into me. I gasped as he eased his way in. Pushing deeper inside of me with each thrust.

His hands gripped my hips with such force that it was bound to leave bruises. My hips clashing with his as he pounded inside of me.

"Fuck." I moaned while the water fell onto my neck. A knot forming in my stomach as Draco's dick slid in and out of me. The force he was going at made my insides so much more sensitive.

"Fuck, you're always so tight." He groaned while pushing deeper into me, leaving no remorse. I tried to hold onto the tiles but they were slippery, making it hard to hold onto the wall for support. My legs began to twitch and they felt incredibly weak, luckily Draco was holding me up by my hips.