Chapter 25

Ella

I woke up in his embrace.

I was terribly confused as to what was going on, my brain was still half asleep.

He was spooning me, his arm securely around my stomach. I could feel his breathing down my neck, his chest moving up and down slowly. I turned around to face him, he was still asleep. Wow, Draco Malfoy was a sight for sore eyes.

I didn't want to wake him, so I slowly slipped from his grip and gathered my clothes. I took off his top that he gave me and left it on his bed then got changed and went back to my room.

I walked through the door to see Luna and Bella spooning in her bed. I quietly went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I got undressed then turned on the shower. My legs were still weak, I could see bruise marks from his rings on my thighs, I was aching all over -I felt like I had just done a 10 mile run.

I looked in the mirror as I waited for the water to turn hot, purple bruises all along my neck and breasts. My wrists were also bruising from the belt. He really likes to leave his mark.

I climbed into the shower and began to wash away my sins from last night. I really don't know what to do. I really like George...but I can't stop myself from being with Draco. George would actually treat me nicely and be good for me, Draco wouldn't. He lied to me, he manipulated me into having sex with him, and now I can't stop. I constantly crave him, every time George kisses me I can just picture Draco. Every touch reminds me of him. He's just everywhere, and it's fucking with my head.

I got frustrated with myself thinking about it, so I got out the shower. A small towel wrapped around my body as I searched for the bruise removal cream in the cupboards. It was on the second shelf, as always, so I applied it to my neck and legs then let it sit before wiping it off with a damp towel.

After that, I walked back into the bedroom and picked out some fresh school clothes then got changed in the bathroom. After I was finished, I left the room and went for some breakfast.

It was still quite early, so not many people were in the great hall, that included any of my friends. I sat down by myself and began to eat, my gaze fell onto the door as I watched Draco and Theo walk through. They both sat in front of me and Theo smiled whereas Draco smirked.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"How was your night Ella?" Theo asked.

"Yeah, it was alright."

"Have you seen the new rule?" Draco asked.

"No, what is it?"

"Umbridge is making an inquisitorial squad so she can catch out Potter and his stupid group." He spat as he said Harry's name.

"Yeah, and if you join you get extra credit in her lessons." Theo nodded.

"Wait, wait, what's this about Harry's group?" I asked.

"You haven't heard?" He laughed. "Potter has made a secret group to take down the ministry, Umbridge is trying to recruit people to help her take them down."

"Who's part of the group?"

"We don't know, but I bet all of the Weasley's and Granger are part of it."

"All of them?"

Draco nodded while raising an eyebrow. 'Are you upset your boyfriend lied to you?'

'Fuck off reading my mind'

He chuckled, which made Theo look at him strangely.

We all kept eating as normal, but more and more people came through. Bella sat beside me and told me all about her night with Luna, I asked her not to tell me any details but the boys wanted them.