Chapter 94

Ella

I waited.

And waited.

And waited.

But nothing.

I was sat on the sofa at mine and Draco's house, tapping my foot impatiently.

I had sent Noah home, much to his dismay, as I sat waiting to know what happened between Draco and the dark Lord. What did he want? Was Draco in trouble?

My mind was racing, many different speculations ran around making me worry. I needed to know if he was okay.

There was a clap, one that echoed around the four walls. My father appeared before me, an unsettling look on his face —one mixed with worry and fear.

"Ella, we must go."

"What? Where? Where's Draco?" I asked, standing onto my feet.

"The dark Lord...he's breaking into Hogwarts."

"What do you mean?"

"All of his followers are outside of Hogwarts trying to get in. They're nearly though the barrier."

"What? What barrier? What's even going on?"

"It's a battle Ella." My father sighed, grabbing ahold of my hand. We apperated away, landing in a similar building. Bella and Theo's house.

Bella rushed through with Elara in her hands.

"Stay here with Bella, keep safe."

"What?" I snapped. "I'm coming with you."

"No you're not." Father told me sternly. "You will stay here with your sister and stay away from Hogwarts, do you understand me?"

"If my fiancé is there then I'm going, I don't care what you say." I argued.

"No! You're staying here!"

"YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE THAT FOR ME, I'M NOT A CHILD ANYMORE DAD!" I screamed, anger coursing though me. All I could picture was Draco on the battle field, him getting hurt, and I'm not there to help him.

"I'M NOT LETTING MY CHILD GO TO BATTLE. I REFUSE TO WATCH HER GET HURT—" his voice cracked, suddenly going quiet. "Or die."

"I won't die, you can't force me to stay here."

"Please." He begged, pure desperation in his eyes. "Stay."

I let out an exasperated sigh, my internal thoughts fighting. "Fine, I'll stay."

"Thank you." He smiled slightly, bringing me into a large hug. "Please stay safe, both of you."

And just like that, he apperated away. Leaving me and Bella.

"Tea?"

****

I couldn't take it, the constant paranoia. Not knowing what was happening. Not knowing if Draco was okay, if my family was okay.

I sat in the large living room, hardly listening as Bella talked about Elara. Don't get me wrong, I love the child, but it wasn't the main thing in my mind.

Everyone we know is at battle, people are dying, and we're talking about a fucking baby as if nothing happened.

"I'm sorry, Bell, but I can't do this." I quickly said, standing onto my feet, disregarding the tea Bella had insisted on making.

"What? Where are you going?" She asked.

"To Hogwarts."

I left. I apperated before she could stop me, which I regret. That could of been the last time I saw her. I could die. I could be murdered and I didn't even say goodbye.