Chapter 88

Ella

Weeks went by, we were still stuck in that house. It felt like we had the same routine every day, and it was getting tiring.

Our mothers ran around the house, trying to sort out a wedding that will occur in a few weeks. Bella was being served by hand and foot, making sure she was alright.

My father had calmed down a lot, and he actually seemed happy to have a grandchild. Might I say...he was excited.

Today, me and Draco were going to have a look around a few new houses. We decided to go for something small, something affordable, just until the war is over.

My father was surprisingly okay with us moving out, he had definitely taken a liking for Draco. Mother on the other hand... she didn't want us to leave, neither did Narcissa.

We were going to have a look around some houses today.

Draco held onto me, his hands snaking around my stomach as he peppered kissed onto my neck. I was trying to brush through my hair, but it seemed impossible with the beautiful blonde attached to me, refusing to let go as he stood behind me.

"Draco." I chuckled, ignoring the butterflies that erupted in my stomach. "Let me get changed."

"No." He moaned like a child having a tantrum. Holding me tighter. "I'm never letting you go."

"We're going to be late."

"So?" His voice was muffled into my neck. "Let them wait."

"Draco!" I scolded, a little louder this time. He huffed before letting go, instead he picked out my clothes as I brushed my hair and tried changing me.

I laughed at his poor attempt and swatted his hands away before dressing myself. Draco was already changed, clad in a black suit. He looked gorgeous.

"Come on." I held out my hand once I'd slipped into some black heels. Draco took it, interlocking our fingers, before we made our way downstairs.

Narcissa had cooked everyone some breakfast, although we weren't staying for any.

"We're going to go now." I called, followed by a few voices shouting 'bye'. Two heads popped out of the dining hall, mother and Narcissa. They came rushing over to us as we stood by the front door. Cissy almost immediately began straightening Draco's tie as my mother fixed my makeup.

"Please be careful. And don't just chose the first house you see. These things take time." Mother told us both.

"We've already had a look around a few." Draco added in, huffing as his mother sorted his hair.

"And it's only temporary. We won't be staying there for very long." I added while giving my mother a hug. "We've got to go or we'll be late."

"Okay okay, go."

Draco took my hand and we said our goodbyes before leaving. As soon as we were through the threshold, Draco apperated us to the location.

The house was...okay. It was a little run down, and Draco seemed to turn his nose at every little detail that was wrong with the interior. It seemed like a lovely place to live, but Draco compared it to the burrow, which I didn't have a problem with, but he did.

"This is the 8th house you didn't like because of one minor detail." I shook my head as we walked away from the house. Our hands still intertwined.

"I didn't like it. The house we live in has to be perfect." He told me. "I won't let you live in a peasants house."

"That house would of cost us 100,000 galleons. I don't think a peasant could afford that." I chuckled.

"I still don't like it." He grumbled. "Come on lets go get some food."