Chapter 11

Warning: there is some talk of rape and some self harm which may upset some people.

If it does trigger anything for someone, I am sorry and I'm always here to talk to anyone if they need to talk to someone, if you want to then give me a private message, I'm always open. <3

Ella

I woke up multiple times in the night, every time I closed my eyes I was just reliving the whole experience from that night.

I was living off less than an hours sleep, and it was now 5am, but there's no point in even trying to sleep at this point. Bella is still asleep, but I got out of bed and went for a shower.

Once the water was nice and hot, I undressed then got in. I closed my eyes as the water fell on my face. His face was there.

"Teasing me with that skirt, Ella?"

"You're worthless."

"Why did I ever go out with you."

"Look at you." He laughed mockingly.

"Slut."

"Pig."

"Loose some weight."

"You like that?"

Everything he's ever said to me, every manipulative comment, all the horrible words, all of them came back to me.

I felt dirty, just remembering where he touched made my skin crawl. I needed to scrub away the skin he touched.

I grabbed the sponge and began scrubbing my arms as hard as I could, my chest, my neck, my thighs. But it wasn't working, it wasn't getting rid of his touch.

"Stop fighting it."

"I will kill you right here if you keep moving."

I began scratching at my legs, hitting the veins creating blood to ooze out from them, I scratched my neck, piercing my skin.

I was sobbing, but I didn't care. I needed the skin to be gone.

"Hello." I chimed as I looked up at Draco as he carried me. He didn't even look at me, he was looking as to where we were going.

"You don't shut up, do you Mayler?" He asked, a small smile on his lips. A smile that was beautiful.

I stopped a scratching, my heart beating through the roof, my breathing heavy, but the tears had stopped.

I was sat on the sofa, the only people left were me and Malfoy, he was being surprisingly nice to me.

"So, Mayler, how are you feeling?" He asked, I was hallucinating but it was fun.

"I really want to dance, come on Draco come dance." I stood up and took his wrist, but he didn't budge. "Come on!"

"I don't dance, Mayler." He said calmly. I let go of his wrist and sat down in a huff beside him. "And don't call me Draco."

"You're no fun."

"You're different when you're wired, you're funny...tolerable."

"Thanks."

I had completely calmed down, my heart rate at a normal pace, and I began to realise what I just did.

"Fuck." I breathed as the stinging from the scratches hit me at once. It's not the first time I've done something like this, but I've not done it in a while.