Chapter 80

Sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised.

Flashback to Christmas...

Draco 

Ella had just been put to bed. Blood stained my clothes, my hands, my face. Her blood. I was shaking, the adrenaline and fear coursing through my veins. She could of died. She nearly died in my arms.

Harland came rushing into the room, not even bothering to look at anyone other than Ella. His face distraught as he sat beside her, holding her hand securely in his. "What the hell happened?"

"She was attacked." Maria blubbered, placing a hand on Harland's shoulder.

"By who?"

"Matthew." I answered. "That's what Bella said."

"Matthew? That son of a bitch came back?" He asked through gritted teeth, his head slowly turning towards me. His anger flared. "Where the fuck is he?"

"I'm not sure, they didn't say."

"Well, let's find out because when I find him, I'm going to fucking kill him." You and me both.

I rushed out the room, hearing footsteps following closely behind me. The first place I went was to Bella's room. That's where she would be.

Everyone had been kicked out around half an hour ago. The dark Lord had made sure they left so Ella could have some privacy.

As soon as I reached the door, it swung open. Bella and Theo stood by her bed, she was wrapped in his arms as she sobbed into his chest. They both looked over at me and pulled away quickly.

I scoffed while rolling my eyes. "Oh please. Don't hide it from me, you make it so obvious that somethings going on."

"T-there's nothing going on." Bella stuttered, tears still streaming down her face.

"Mhm." I hummed while raising an eyebrow. Harland then came storming in, raging. His eyes fixated on Theo and Bella.

"What happened to Matthew?" He asked almost immediately.

"Well, I stunned him. He should be still outside." Theo explained, fiddling with his rings.

"Right, you." He pointed at me. "Come with me."

I nodded but he didn't catch it as he was already out the door. Quickly, I caught up to him as we stormed outside and into the hedges.

My heart almost stopped as I looked down. Droplets of blood trialing around the hedge maze. Her blood.

I halted and crouched down, using my shaky hand to touch the droplets. What did he do to her?

"Draco! Over here!" Harland called, I quickly stood up straight and followed the trial of blood. Once I had rounded the last corner, Harland stood by a petrified Matthew. His eyes open but body frozen.

"What do we do with him?" I asked as I stood over the emotionless boy. "Do we hand him over to the dark Lord?"

"No, he will kill him instantly. This one deserves to suffer." Harland spat. I noticed a wand on the floor, his wand. The tip was covered in blood. "Do you have a cellar?"

"Yes." I nodded, picking up the wand and storing it in my pocket.

"We'll keep him there. No one else can know, this stays between us two."

"Okay." I nodded, still feeling a little spaced out. Harland used a spell to levitate Matthew just above our heads. I made sure no one was around as we took him down to the dungeons. To the last cell.