Chapter 41

Sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised.

Ella

It was the day of we finish for spring, we had all packed our things and were ready to go back to France.

Draco didn't remember anything in the morning after he admitted his feelings, and he didn't know that I told him I loved him. But I think it's a good thing he didn't remember, or it would of been a very awkward conversation.

"You ready?" Ella asked, we were both making sure we had everything we needed before making our way down to the platform.

"Yeah."

I grabbed Milo's cage and began walking out the door, both of my hands were full. We made it down to the common room before I dropped my case. I went to pick it back up, but someone did it for me. I looked up to see Draco -of course.

"Thank you." I beamed and gave him a quick kiss before we walked down to the train station. We went into a separate carriage, one that could fit all of us in. I sat by the window with Draco next to me, his arm was already around my waist and my head rested on his shoulder.

"So who's excited?" Anna asked as she walked in with Blaise. They sat facing us as well as Luna and Bella, Theo sat beside Draco.

"I am, I can't wait to see my family home again." I chimed.

"Me too." Bella agreed.

For most of the trip, we were both explaining all about the house and where it stood. We were telling them all stories about how we'd play out around there when we were younger, about how it's in the countryside and there's a small village that's a 5 minute bike ride from the house -it's a Muggle village- but everyone is lovely around there.

When we made it to Kings Cross station, we used the floo network to get to the house. I went first, followed by Draco and everyone else. We made it through the fireplace, it was very grand and white marble. Very expensive.

"Right, let's show you to your bedrooms." I announced while walking up the stairs. Anna and Blaise shared a room, Luna went with Bella in her bedroom, Draco obviously in mine, and Theo roomed alone.

I showed our guests to their rooms before I showed Draco to mine. Everyone was in their rooms, so he picked me up bridal style -making me squeal- and took me inside. He shut the door then chucked me on the bed, him then climbing on top of me while showering me with kisses.

"So we're in your childhood bedroom, I feel a bit weird if we have sex in here." He told me as he pulled away and kept his hands at either side of my face.

"Don't worry, I changed rooms every year, this is the last year."

"Oh, that's okay then." He chucked as he pulled me into another kiss. We both deepened it, his lips then moved down to my neck, leaving sloppy kisses down it.

"Draco."

"Mhm." He hummed.

"We've only just got here."

"So?" He came back up and looked at me.

"We need food, and I'm tired."

He placed a single kiss on my lips. "Come on then, let's get some food."

He got off me and grabbed my hand, helping me off the bed. We both walked downstairs hand in hand as we went into the kitchen. We did have house elves who helped out around the house, but I've always felt really bad on them.

Dippy, our main house elf, was stood in the kitchen on a stool as he was cooking us all a meal. "Hello Dippy." I said as we walked through.

"Hello Miss Ella, Dippy is happy to see you again." The small fragile elf chimed as he turned around.